2 Jets cmon man

kevinc855

To keep up with us being embarrassed as an organization this year the Jets made TWO cmon mans on MNF. The first for everyone jumping offsides the second for Todd Bowles calling a timeout before the half to let Brady score on them

Good job Kevin

Make sure you keep us up to date and start new threads for every single critically important item you see in your 24/7 viewing of ESPN and don't leave out FSN and NFLN too

All season, Bowles has either sat on the ball close to halftime, never pushing the ball, never using timeouts to get the ball back. So he decides that the best time to start is vs Tom Brady at Gillette with a 3rd & 5, lol. 

I said it when he called it, this is gonna bite him in his azz,lol. Pats were actually sitting on the ball burning time knowing they got the 2nd half kickoff up big. 

There hasn't been one thing Bowles has done coaching wise that you can look back on & say "good coaching decision". He's probably a nice man but he is a horrible game day coach and his team is completely unprepared at every level.

Thanks a lot Charley Casserly, f*cking elf looking motherf*cker. Now he's saying its all because the Jets are the least talented team in the league. Not once in the preseason NFL network gig did he EVER make that claim. He kept saying, they need to get Fitz signed, blah, blah, blah, he's covering his azz because Bowles has proven he can't coach, he can't lead, his assistants are terrible & his use of personel is terrible. 

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

All season, Bowles has either sat on the ball close to halftime, never pushing the ball, never using timeouts to get the ball back. So he decides that the best time to start is vs Tom Brady at Gillette with a 3rd & 5, lol. 

I said it when he called it, this is gonna bite him in his azz,lol. Pats were actually sitting on the ball burning time knowing they got the 2nd half kickoff up big. 

There hasn't been one thing Bowles has done coaching wise that you can look back on & say "good coaching decision". He's probably a nice man but he is a horrible game day coach and his team is completely unprepared at every level.

Thanks a lot Charley Casserly, f*cking elf looking motherf*cker. Now he's saying its all because the Jets are the least talented team in the league. Not once in the preseason NFL network gig did he EVER make that claim. He kept saying, they need to get Fitz signed, blah, blah, blah, he's covering his azz because Bowles has proven he can't coach, he can't lead, his assistants are terrible & his use of personel is terrible. 

Makes me wonder if any of these guys really are as good as their reputation.  I guess football is just a hard sport to be a player, HC or GM of.  Maybe it's the Mike Tyson line about "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth".  Btw, as far as HC, it's amazing to me that Tom Coughlin doesn't have a job (assuming he wants one) considering how successful he's been. 

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Makes me wonder if any of these guys really are as good as their reputation.  I guess football is just a hard sport to be a player, HC or GM of.  Maybe it's the Mike Tyson line about "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth".  Btw, as far as HC, it's amazing to me that Tom Coughlin doesn't have a job (assuming he wants one) considering how successful he's been. 

He will get one if he wants it.  He is not going to take just any offer that comes his way.  Hes too smart for that.

15 minutes ago, Jetster said:

My family gathered for our Xmas Eve bash all found that to be thoroughly entertaining.  

The one guy when you shouldn't do that vs. and that's when Todd decides to get all crazy with it!

He's a complete bonehead.

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I've always said this isn't rocket science, mostly common sense. I'm not a personel scout or follow much college football but I watch the draft & the Jets raised my eyebrow twice in the 2nd round.

First when they drafted Stephen Hill & he didn't even have 20 catches? It was like really? BUST! Then I was watching the draft we picked Ducasse & again I was like WHAT?, WHO?, really? UMASS? BUST! 

Jets GMs always seemed to want to be smarter than the average bear, making strange picks. Macc seems to have the guys in place to at least give us a chance. Your not going to draft all pros, but you need SOLID starters until you sprinkle a team with stars. Leo is a star player. Shell, who Macc moved up for looks like a player & has great bloodlines. Burris looks solid, Lee will get better, Jenkins, (Jet fans should know, if Tom Brady gets 5/8 seconds to pass he's finding an open receiver!) how long can Burris & Lee cover? Every draft going forward is huge for Macc. The Raiders finally drafted well with all of those high picks, Khalil Mack, Amari Cooper, these are superstars in this league. 

But they also have other SOLID picks sprinkled throughout the team. With a good Oline & a decent QB, Smith, Anderson, Peake, J. Marshall, could all shine in the near future. All of them are literally babies in the NFL & most WRs take time to learn NFL defenses & route running. 

7 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I've always said this isn't rocket science, mostly common sense. I'm not a personel scout or follow much college football but I watch the draft & the Jets raised my eyebrow twice in the 2nd round.

First when they drafted Stephen Hill & he didn't even have 20 catches? It was like really? BUST! Then I was watching the draft we picked Ducasse & again I was like WHAT?, WHO?, really? UMASS? BUST! 

Jets GMs always seemed to want to be smarter than the average bear, making strange picks. Macc seems to have the guys in place to at least give us a chance. Your not going to draft all pros, but you need SOLID starters until you sprinkle a team with stars. Leo is a star player. Shell, who Macc moved up for looks like a player & has great bloodlines. Burris looks solid, Lee will get better, Jenkins, (Jet fans should know, if Tom Brady gets 5/8 seconds to pass he's finding an open receiver!) how long can Burris & Lee cover? Every draft going forward is huge for Macc. The Raiders finally drafted well with all of those high picks, Khalil Mack, Amari Cooper, these are superstars in this league. 

But they also have other SOLID picks sprinkled throughout the team. With a good Oline & a decent QB, Smith, Anderson, Peake, J. Marshall, could all shine in the near future. All of them are literally babies in the NFL & most WRs take time to learn NFL defenses & route running. 

How did this logic apply when it came to Tom Brady?  :)

58 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

How did this logic apply when it came to Tom Brady?  :)

Ah, you ask a great question young butterfly. Tom Brady played at MICHIGAN. Now if Tom Brady played at UMASS, I might have raised an eye brow even in the 6th round,lol.

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Derek Carr?  Fresno State.  2nd rounder.

Seriously dude your really pissing me off ?

Ok now list the all pros in the league from big programs. Stop grasping for a few, here & there. Phil Simms came from Morehead state or something like that. He would have been cut by the Jets after 2 years.

Archived