EJ Manuel to start at QB for Bills

RSJ

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

How about this the Bills want to see what EJ Manuel can do so going into the off season they could evaluate their QB situation unlike the Jets who seem reluctant to start Hackenberg to evaluate him. 

EJ is a 4 year player who was given the opportunity to start in 2013. Completely different situation.

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Apparently, you are dumb too. He;s a running QB. A twist of an ankle on the turf. Slipping on the turf etc.

A non contact injury. The fact that I had to spell that out proves ignorance

You are really trying to catch nyjuc and willie in the dumb ass, I am totally unaware what I am quoting department.

31 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You obviously missed the point where I explained that I wasn't  necessarily comparing the year gap and more of the fan base and coach situation. This is why people laugh at you.

6 years is not playoff starved. Maybe for the Yankees but not for this team. So it isn't that close.

13 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

6 years is not playoff starved. Maybe for the Yankees but not for this team. So it isn't that close.

So you get to make up how many years it takes to be formally playoff starved now lmao? Broooo...cut it out. 7 years is long enough. It may not be 16 years but the fan bases are equally fed up. The demand for results are equally high. Both teams levels of desperation are also equally high. It doesn't take too much to get yourself fired from a NY sports job.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

The Bills could be auditioning EJ Manuel and Tyrod Taylor has already secured a position on the team. 

EJ could be trade bait for them to move up in the draft or gather some picks. 

EJM won't garner them any value. 

5 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

How about this the Bills want to see what EJ Manuel can do so going into the off season they could evaluate their QB situation unlike the Jets who seem reluctant to start Hackenberg to evaluate him. 

Bills should be starting Cardale Jones.  Unlike Wackenberg he actually looked good in preseason.  But a 40-year old Korean Model is making their personnel decisions.

Archived