WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY is Fitz starting ?

OH THE PAIN

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the real question is why was Christian Hackenberg drafted so highly, and why has he done nothing to prove he was worth the pick? 

Like it's not Fitz's fault that Hack is worthless. The idea of a Redshirt scholarship year in the NFL is insulting to players that actually play. 

In fact out of all the players in the entire league, Christian Hackenberg deserves his active roster spot the least.

Link? Not that I doubt you.. this is far from a crazy scoop. Really just pisses me off how stubborn this staff is. I hope and pray that same stubbornness gets Bowles a ticket out the ******* door. This is the exact reason I have begun to hate our HC. This decision is the nutshell. Terrible in game decisions. Half ass media responses that leave questions on the table. Not pulling Fitz sooner. All of this type of dog sh*t.

Just now, dbatesman said:

Because they have a plan for Hackenberg, and they're following it. It's what good front offices do.

And also because he'd be destroyed trying to play behind this OL. There's no point in running him out there and watching him get clobbered. 

Why? Just so we and the media can scream "bust!" after 20 minutes of play time? No, it's pointless. This game doesn't even count. Don't even worry about it.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Link? Not that I doubt you.. this is far from a crazy scoop. Really just pisses me off how stubborn this staff is. I hope and pray that same stubbornness gets Bowles a ticket out the ******* door. This is the exact reason I have begun to hate our HC. This decision is the nutshell. Terrible in game decisions. Half ass media responses that leave questions on the table. Not pulling Petty sooner. All of this type of dog sh*t.

at various points this season people wanted to fire Bowles for not playing Geno, for not playing Petty, for playing Petty and for not playing Hack. All that needs to happen is the Jets play hack, he's terrible and then people will want to fire Bowles for that. 

Wake up people. The horses are glue and you want to shoot the jockey

Gotta give them credit... even as the Bills play their back up players the Jets are very firm they're not going to put Hackenberg out there this year (unless Fitz gets hurt...and even then I bet they run the heck out of the ball in that situation..)

Jets should REALLY win this game.. on paper they should..

3 minutes ago, bitonti said:

at various points this season people wanted to fire Bowles for not playing Geno, for not playing Petty, for playing Petty and for not playing Hack. All that needs to happen is the Jets play hack, he's terrible and then people will want to fire Bowles for that. 

Wake up people. The horses are glue and you want to shoot the jockey

You caught my post before I edited it..I really meant pulling Fitz because personally I had NO issue with Petty starting after the Ravens game and having him play the rest of the season. Instead he goes back to Fitz when Geno gets hurt and now he's going back to Fitz when Pettys hurt...for one final game. It's laughable tbh.

1 minute ago, peebag said:

Yea...that's what you want - to have your 2nd RD qb pick killed on his first start.

You think people are rabid now.... 

It's the last game of the season. You people want to baby him that bad? Go clean his clothes and make him dinner then. The kid is a NFL player. Let him play. It's one game. It's week 17. We are ******* 4-11 just do it.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

It's the last game of the season. You people want to baby him that bad? Go clean his clothes and make him dinner then. The kid is a NFL player. Let him play. It's one game. It's week 17. We are ******* 4-11 just do it.

did Petty getting azz raped by the Dolphags and Cheaters not show you anything?

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So we go into the off season draft and free agency not knowing anything about Hackenberg. 

That sounds like a perfect plan and the reason why the Jets havent won a Super Bowl in many years. 

Packers knew nothing about Rodgers. ANd honestly, he starts one game, we still will know nothing.

So, when do you play Hackenburg?  4 years from now when we have built a great team?

You learn by playing the game, even if you suck at it you will learn.  Hey I don;t mind if fitz starts, it will be his swan song but hack should get a few series to get his feet wet.

3 minutes ago, peebag said:

did Petty getting azz raped by the Dolphags and Cheaters not show you anything?

Petty dislocated his shoulder making a tackle though lol...I fail to see where our O-line aided in that injury. I'm not saying our O-line is good but there are other things that go into what happened to Petty both games. 

Archived