What will the attendance be for Sunday's Jet game?

TuscanyTile2

Not the ticket sales but the actual people at the game? Considering there's nothing at stake for either team, no Rex to juice the rivalry, no Hack starting and it being New Year's Day. What is a reasonable guess for actual attendance?  Is 25k "in the ballpark"? (pun intended)

22 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Not the ticket sales but the actual people at the game? Considering there's nothing at stake for either team, no Rex to juice the rivalry, no Hack starting and it being New Year's Day. What is a reasonable guess for actual attendance?  Is 25k "in the ballpark"? (pun intended)

Whatever it is, it'll be an embarrassment for the franchise.

Weather is expected to be nice. It's a Sunday at 1 and should be good for tailgating. Looking forward to a fun game, maybe a pre game with Tailgate Joe and maybe even a decent performance with EJ Manuel at QB.for Buffy.

Should be a fun way to conclude my 31 seasons as a Jet STH

My guess 55-60K in the seats and less Bills fans than the last two division games since Bills fans are actually as or more depressed than ours and in even more turmoil given the mid week DeWRECKSing that just occurred

I think you'll get your 25k just for the tailgating. Who knows maybe they won't even go to the game. A better chance for us to win without TT who I hope is our starting Qb next year. I would overpay for him if a bidding war. Then we draft for the O-line. Probably we'll have to go with our Dbs except for Revis who should be gone, Woody never liked him anyways and now has fan support to get rid of him. As for starting Fitz I think the smart way to go. The Fitz haters will get their way soon when Mac cuts him they can dance an Irish jig. With them it's  like what we've seen in politics, hatred above logic. But if we are losing I'd put Hack in for a quarter or two. 

I think you'll get your 25k just for the tailgating. Who knows maybe they won't even go to the game. A better chance for us to win without TT who I hope is our starting Qb next year. I would overpay for him if a bidding war. Then we draft for the O-line. Probably we'll have to go with our Dbs except for Revis who should be gone, Woody never liked him anyways and now has fan support to get rid of him. As for starting Fitz I think the smart way to go. The Fitz haters will get their way soon when Mac cuts him they can dance an Irish jig. With them it's  like what we've seen in politics, hatred above logic. But if we are losing I'd put Hack in for a quarter or two. 

Jet fans will be there . Crybabies will stay home .

+1

50-60K way less Bills fans than Cheater Bandwagoneers and Fishie frontrunners

1 hour ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Don't forget to bring your parachute and oxygen

I am going for the ambiance? 

54 minutes ago, nooloo said:

I don't think that is going to be much of a problem... hell with this match up someone should pay you to take them.

Stop, you're getting me excited! Nothing like cheap tickets!

2 hours ago, OH THE PAIN said:

Jet fans will be there . Crybabies will stay home .

You are a racist a$$hole. I hate you for that. But at the same time, you are a 10 times better Jet fan than I ever will be. For that, I respect you. Kudos to you no psl. Driving from Long Island to New Jersey to watch this miserable Jets team game after game, year after year makes you a hero. Woody is an idiot. He should recognize fans like you and honor you. That said, enjoy the game this Sunday.   

I will be there but I think it is going to be empty. I won't guess a # but Rex getting fired really will drive away the last few thousand that wanted to just go and boo him.

Fitz starting again. No Hack.

It will be empty.

The tailgate will be fun though as always.

10 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

You are a racist a$$hole. I hate you for that. But at the same time, you are a 10 times better Jet fan than I ever will be. For that, I respect you. Kudos to you no psl. Driving from Long Island to New Jersey to watch this miserable Jets team game after game, year after year makes you a hero. Woody is an idiot. He should recognize fans like you and honor you. That said, enjoy the game this Sunday.   

images.png

I'm pondering taking my son. I was given free tickets, but I'm a little concerned about the atmosphere. My son is 8, and this would be his first game.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It will be fine. If the weather is as2 predicted ( hi 40s) my guess the crowd will be 55-60k with a higher pct of Jet fans than the last 2. Bills fans have watched their owner let Marrone go with a 9-7, let Schwartz and his #4 Def go and replaced them with the Bumbling Stumbling Ryan Bros Circus resulting in 2 nonwinning seasons and the firing of both. My guess is they are as or more depressed than our fans and not ready for a 9 hour drive

3 hours ago, Snell41 said:

I'm pondering taking my son. I was given free tickets, but I'm a little concerned about the atmosphere. My son is 8, and this would be his first game.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

because the game means nothing I think the fights should not be too bad but you do need to pay attention to your surroundings like any father would

22 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

Whatever it is, it'll be an embarrassment for the franchise.

I wonder if that's true. If you've been utterly embarrassed..can you still be embarrassed? 

I mean, like if you show up somewhere without pants...then you do it again...isn't the second time less embarrassing? Doesn't it eventually just stop being embarrassing for you all-together?

Note: This post is no way implies that I believe the coaching staff of the Jets to be unable to properly put on pants

On 12/27/2016 at 6:41 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Two. One if Woody Johnson stays home.

Archived