Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Freemanm

It's confirmed - Mehta is as clueless as we thought...

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, C Mart said:

First 2 seasons 20-12

Last 6 seasons 41-54.

Jeff Fisher quality right there..

And if Bowels gets another season he might have .200 career winning percentage by the time he's fired after next season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

And if Bowels gets another season he might have .200 career winning percentage by the time he's fired after next season

Not mathematically possible. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jetdawgg said:

Rex is done as a HC. The DN is considered fake news. At least this writer anyway

It's a God awful POS.

 

So is Mehta

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While he was obviously intentionally laying it on thick, the premise is pretty much right.  Back to back 8-8 seasons with that many injuries is not a bad job no matter what jilted Jet fans say.  

He's light years better than Bowles..  that much is certain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me ask all the people here who agree with Mehta's article: when Ajayi had that big run in OT that eventually led to the Dolphins winning FG, was anyone here even surprised to learn that Rex didn't even notice that the Bills only had 10 men on the field? Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, drdetroit said:

Flaws and all Rex is a way more capable HC than Bowles.

 

Half the posters on this site could probably out coach Bowles

 

Rex took over a 9-7 team two years ago, Bowles a 4-12 team. The Jets win Sunday, both teams would be 15-17 over the last two seasons. Tough to make the argument that Rex is a way more capable HC than Bowles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Pac said:

While he was obviously intentionally laying it on thick, the premise is pretty much right.  Back to back 8-8 seasons with that many injuries is not a bad job no matter what jilted Jet fans say.  

He's light years better than Bowles..  that much is certain.

Rex is absolutely a much better coach than Bowles but then again so is almost anyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, section314 said:

Rex took over a 9-7 team two years ago, Bowles a 4-12 team. The Jets win Sunday, both teams would be 15-17 over the last two seasons. Tough to make the argument that Rex is a way more capable HC than Bowles.

And when Bowels goes 1-15 next year with Petty, Hack and Hoyer at QB will you still be citing the greatest achievement in human history going 10-6 against a joke schedule in '15?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drdetroit said:

And when Bowels goes 1-15 next year with Petty, Hack and Hoyer at QB will you still be citing the greatest achievement in human history going 10-6 against a joke schedule in '15?

Doc....we play the same schedule, except for 2 teams, as Buffalo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rex Ryan is the Chad Pennington of head coaches.  Early short-term success that was proven over time to be an aberration, but still captured the hearts of some to forever believe in the fictitious greatness, while lapping up every last spew of diarrhea from the mouth.

The Bills were idiots for even hiring Rex to begin with after having a front row seat to the last 4 years of a sh*t show that his time with the Jets was.  They deserve some credit for being proactive enough to do this now, and willing to eat a whole lot of money that was left on his deal.  For all of the excuses some may try to make, the bottom line is the team has continually regressed since he's been there, most notably in the only area of the team that Rex actually pays any attention, the defense. And not being the worst person at his job still does not make him any less crappy at it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...