Hallia's Super Awesome Game of Hope and Wonder [Sign-Ups]

Hallia

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/13/2017 at 10:26 AM, JiF said:

Huh?

verb (used without object), slunk or (Archaic) slank; slunk;slinking.
to move or go in a furtive, abject manner, as from fear, cowardice, or shame.
to walk or move in a slow, sinuous, provocative way.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

don't get mad at me when i end up not being very invested though... new job and all... my mind is elsewhere.

Hey go get the following people to come play. The one dude that was in the QT with me in the last game at DM. Ummmm,errrrrr. Go get the dude that looks like that dude from that picture on the internet and stuff. The chick that enjoyed flirting with boo boo, I think her name was um, hmmmmm, uh, yes exactly her. Also go see if that one chick who has a full name but go's by just the last four letter of it to shorten it up because she is very helpful and four letter names are easier. K? ThankS. 

22 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Hey go get the following people to come play. The one dude that was in the QT with me in the last game at DM. Ummmm,errrrrr. Go get the dude that looks like that dude from that picture on the internet and stuff. The chick that enjoyed flirting with boo boo, I think her name was um, hmmmmm, uh, yes exactly her. Also go see if that one chick who has a full name but go's by just the last four letter of it to shorten it up because she is very helpful and four letter names are easier. K? ThankS. 

Am i not enough for you Crush...

sadface.gif

Archived