Give me a good reason to go to the game tomorrow ?

OH THE PAIN

15 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Nice day outside.  Last chance to watch live football for several months.  If you like the people who sit around you or that you tailgate with it's not bad.  You can leave at halftime and not feel guilty. 

Also if you read the Jets e-mail to STHs you get $1 bubba burgers lol or that awesome headband.

Tomorrows fan giveaway is a headband? 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Reports say that tomorrow at the game, you can meet JETS LEGEND.....

Wait for it.....

JAY FIEDLER.

Seriously.

Confirmed:

Peter Schwartz @pschwartzcbsfan 

The #jets have 2 be kidding! Theyre promoting this for Sunday! "meet Jets Legend Jay Fiedler from 11:15 a.m. - 12:45 p.m." Are they serious?

That's priceless

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

What better way to spend an afternoon booing the soon to be ex QB and hopefully soon to be ex HC 

I was going to bring a banner but dont feel like wasting the time, energy and supplies. 

@SAR I which booing technique do you recommend? 

As part of the collective group here that has to endure your 2nd grade reading level here daily... I can honestly tell you, nobody in the stadium will lose out on not having to phonetically sound out your banner. Nobody.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

As part of the collective group here that has to endure your 2nd grade reading level here daily... I can honestly tell you, nobody in the stadium will lose out on not having to phonetically sound out your banner. Nobody.

Please spare me the waste of time and aggravation of reading your responses to me, I don't care what you or your so called "group" thinks of me or has to say about me.  You think you are better than everyone, have all the answers to the Jets problems.  This board would be a so much better place if it weren't for the lounge lizards like you attacking and ridiculing others daily.  Out of respect for the good people here I'm officially putting you on ignore, the nonsense you spew is something I can definitely do without. 

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

greengiantjetsheadband_zpsarrerwsy.jpg

All fans attending tomorrow's Jets game receive a free winter headband courtesy of Green Giant.

SAR I

SAR I pm your address I will gladly send you mine you can add it to your collection of trinkets that Woody Johnson and Jets have gifted season ticket holders in 2016. 

How pathetic I may even tell the person handing it out no thanks give mine to Woody Johnson. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I pm your address I will gladly send you mine you can add it to your collection of trinkets that Woody Johnson and Jets have gifted season ticket holders in 2016. 

How pathetic I may even tell the person handing it out no thanks give mine to Woody Johnson. 

Please give him your address and phone number

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Reports say that tomorrow at the game, you can meet JETS LEGEND.....

Wait for it.....

JAY FIEDLER.

Seriously.

Confirmed:

Peter Schwartz @pschwartzcbsfan 

The #jets have 2 be kidding! Theyre promoting this for Sunday! "meet Jets Legend Jay Fiedler from 11:15 a.m. - 12:45 p.m." Are they serious?

This is outrageous.

THIS has to be rock bottom for this cursed, disgrace of a franchise.

I just called my neighbor who has 8 LL season tickets through his corporation and told him about the head band giveaway he laughed so hard he fell down i heard his wife screaming are you ok who's on the phone.  

He composed himself and said are you effing kidding me. 

Image result for new york jets jolly green giant pics

Heres the real green giant. 

Image result for new york jets jolly green giant pics

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Please spare me the waste of time and aggravation of reading your responses to me, I don't care what you or your so called "group" thinks of me or has to say about me.  You think you are better than everyone, have all the answers to the Jets problems.  This board would be a so much better place if it weren't for the lounge lizards like you attacking and ridiculing others daily.  Out of respect for the good people here I'm officially putting you on ignore, the nonsense you spew is something I can definitely do without. 

We've all seen how this goes. Happy new year, you hot mess.

54 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That's for season ticket holders only, so you won't be meeting Jay Fiedler. 

SAR I

No worries I don't want to meet or see Jay Fiedler too bad most season ticket holders "sold out " today and will be home on the couch eating stale pretzels. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No worries I don't want to meet or see Jay Fiedler too bad most season ticket holders "sold out " today and will be home on the couch eating stale pretzels. 

actually, the smartest thing this fan base could have done is not sell the tickets and stay home, nothing gets the attention of an owner like empty seats

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Getting free tickets and free parking to attend a meaningless game with no sacrifices for finances, traffic, or your time is really something you should wave your loyalty card and crow over.  What a great fan you are.

SAR I

8 minutes ago, Larz said:

actually, the smartest thing this fan base could have done is not sell the tickets and stay home, nothing gets the attention of an owner like empty seats

i agree Larz but that wont happen because some to people I wont mention any names its all about the money they would rather sell tickets for $1 to  opposing teams fans.

I will be in attendance and I keep asking myself why. The corporation my son got the tickets from expects him to be there so we are going. 

Headbands,Jay Fiedler maybe Mariah Carey lip syncing the National Anthem $11 beers, Jets football  its all priceless. 

Just now, SAR I said:

Getting free tickets and free parking to attend a meaningless game with no sacrifices for finances, traffic, or your time is really something you should wave your loyalty card and crow over.  What a great fan you are.

SAR I

Being a loyal former season ticket holder for over 20 years and only missing 2 games and never selling out is a great thing to crow over. 

Grandstanding that you sold out isn't. 

PS you're just jealous because you wont be getting a Jolly Green Giant headband, 

12 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Being a loyal former season ticket holder for over 20 years and only missing 2 games and never selling out is a great thing to crow over. 

Grandstanding that you sold out isn't. 

PS you're just jealous because you wont be getting a Jolly Green Giant headband, 

Stop already. We all went to every game when we were in our 20's and had no kids. You didn't sell your tickets because there was no internet and no StubHub.

You could've quietly gone to today's game and not told anybody, Mr. Grandstand. 

Enjoy the game, but don't pump yourself up or put anyone down over it. 

SAR I

39 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Stop already. We all went to every game when we were in our 20's and had no kids. You didn't sell your tickets because there was no internet and no StubHub.

You could've quietly gone to today's game and not told anybody, Mr. Grandstand. 

Enjoy the game, but don't pump yourself up or put anyone down over it. 

SAR I

Do I sound familiar?  You could have sold out without telling anyone also. 

Not putting anyone down. We are all in this together. Season ticket holder or not we all root for the same team. 

Archived