DeShaun Watson...Tonight

southtown24th

Let's see how the young man does tonight on the big stage and see if he is worth a 1st or 2nd round pick for the Jets next year.  I say, "draft a QB until you find a QB" so I am all aboard the Watson train...whether that's the first round or the second round is TBD...Buckle up!

Here are the QB Prospects:

https://walterfootball.com/draft2017QB.php

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go back and forth between wanting a West Coast style QB, and a spread QB. I'd say that the run game is more fundamentally sound and principled than the passing game.

Passing is often a guessing game. Running is always a numbers game.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

WELCOME to the forum. 

Thanks.  Been trolling in the background here for years after JI went under and decided it was time to get back on the horse here and start posting more avidly. I am well aware of the moronic ways and sentiments of most Jets fans out there.

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL I wouldn't take this QB or that QB yet we have no one at the position. 

Right, because taking a sh*tty QB (not calling Watson sh*tty) is the definition of brilliant.

If I had to take any of these top 3 QBs, it would be Trubisky .  He throws the best ball and has the best accuracy of the 3 downfield . 

I would prefer to build the team with Cook early and take Patrick Towles on the last day of the Draft .

9 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

HAHAHA Exactly.  Exactly.  Haven't had someone since 1969.  "I DEFINITELY would not take _________!"

Bunch of morons.

Hahaha yeah. We should just mindlessly draft awful QBs! Who cares if they look bad without any excuses! Who cares that they don't translate well to the NFL because they can't get off the first read. F*ck the guys that want competent QB play amirite?! xD

Just now, Tinstar said:

If I had to take any of these top 3 QBs, it would be Trubisky .  He throws the best ball and has the best accuracy of the 3 downfield . 

I would prefer to build the team with Cook early and take Patrick Towles on the last day of the Draft .

I don't want the top guys, which is the big thing.  Class is just too weak. Watson is really the only one that could maybe convince me otherwise and I'd still be wary.

Just now, NoBowles said:

Not true, I don't think Winston or Wilson are gimmicks at all, they are QBs who are mobile.

Winston is barely mobile. So you think one black QB in all of the NFL is good essentially? lol

Mariota, Tyrod, Cam, Dak aren't good? Lol..

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Like who? 

I'm getting tired of seeing his name, but Glennon for 2 years would be a much better gamble than any QB this year and you could use the big pick on a pass rusher/O-lineman

Just now, Mogglez said:

I'm getting tired of seeing his name, but Glennon for 2 years would be a much better gamble than any QB this year and you could use the big pick on a pass rusher/O-lineman

No he wouldnt havent you had enough with the chemistry set experiment at QB I want a legit QB who can lead this team. If the Bills release Tyrod Taylor we better be all over him.

Archived