The Official New Years Day Bills-Jets Game Day Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Cleveland winning has no effect on our pick. Also bears are losing by double digits. I know some jet fans have a whole draft pick fetish going on but I'm rooting for the w

To each his own. I want a blue chip prospect so I will continue to root for the path to get one. Thanks. Have a nice day.

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

If you have a coach, who not only loses but exhibit's incompetence as well , like Todd  Bowles, you have to fire them. Just like at QB you either have it or you don't when it comes to leading men. If I were the owner of the NY Jets watching what I watched this season I would have fired Todd Bowles Mid season. Not because of any un written rule of giving a coach so much time but because we have witnessed a guy who is in WAY over his head and he is not cut out to be a head coach. He's a position coach at best. He is making the same mistakes as last year and he's making them more often. He's mis-using players like Revis Richardson Powell early on he was pounding Forte and he was pounding his two 30 year old WR's when he had promising young players in Peake and Anderson who could have taken some of the pressure off and neither saw the field at all. After the first 5 weeks Anderson was averaging 3-5 plays a game. You would think he could have at least been used as a burner to open things up yet Nothing. Harris still working in coverage and in on passing downs ? Why did we draft Lee ? Just an outright debacle from every level of coaching is what I'm seeing

If you were owner of the Jets we'd have given up the following 2 years' #1 picks and more, to move up from #18 to #1 for Johnny Manziel. 

;) 

Archived