The Official New Years Day Bills-Jets Game Day Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

If you were owner of the Jets we'd have given up the following 2 years' #1 picks and more, to move up from #18 to #1 for Johnny Manziel. 

;) 

I would have also Kept Snacks and traded Wilkerson and used Powell a hell of a lot more early in the season. Along with the 2 young WR's that showed a lot of promise in the pre season. I also would have moved Revis to Safety ..well if I were the coach that is./

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Jags are up. Of course we're about to win this. Of course. A sh*tty ass Jets season wouldn't be the same without the last minute W's.

Yes this happens every year. We are cursed in so many ways!!!

Now we get the 12th and 13th TO's

Escaped that NFL record of 11 TO's for futility on D.

The Season is Over.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

nope not at all. Manziel came to us at our pick and luckily we passed. You can talk about Manziel's character all you want because he's an Idiot but I did not think he would have taken that behavior into the NFL like he did. FWIW I would have moved up this year to get either Wentz or Goff. So would a lot of others on this board

Four #1 picks for Johnny Football and a Scooby Snack.

lol you're just fun to mess with

1 minute ago, TexJet said:

Richardson may make himself relevant again with this game. Playing like he wants to be here. Trade value may be better than zero.

Seriously it would typical SOJ to draw much of a conclusion from anything that happens in this game. And the one thing they could do, acclimating Hack to the speed of a real NFL game, nah, too dangerous for him to hand off 40 times.

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Seriously it would typical SOJ to draw much of a conclusion from anything that happens in this game. And the one thing they could do, acclimating Hack to the speed of a real NFL game, nah, too dangerous for him to hand off 40 times.

Tongue in cheek if you didn't get that!

Archived