The Official New Years Day Bills-Jets Game Day Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a boring game. There's so little to take away from this game with Fitz playing.

We have some good young receivers. Thats about it.

Robbie Anderson has talent, but he makes a lot of mistakes out there. He caught a ball and went down about 2 yards short of the first down marker on third and 8 earlier in the game and he makes some nice plays, can get separation, but drops a lot of passes as well.

3 hours ago, Bugg said:

Hackenberg giggling on the sidelines...this is a way cooler way to make money than caddying, man!They even gave me this cool hat!

Did you hear what they said about Hack today? Someone with inside info said he's regressed so badly this year he couldn't hit the ocean!  I mean cmon The Ocean! Damn. Thanks Mac.  Lee, Devin Smith, Hack.  2#1's and a #2....WASTE

4 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

Don't get me wrong, I like winning, but it sucks seeing our draft position plummet lol. Would've been nice to have the #3 pick.

#3 pick was never a possibility today. If about 4 other bad teams won today, then we could have moved to 4 or 5... otherwise we came in at 6 and didn't move win or lose.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

#3 pick was never a possibility today. If about 4 other bad teams won today, then we could have moved to 4 or 5... otherwise we came in at 6 and didn't move win or lose.

I'd rather have #4 than #6. Either way, I like the draft class this year. At least at the top. Not sure how much depth there is.

6 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Or GENO :P

1 minute ago, Jetsbb said:

It could be worse. That one year Geno knocked the Dolphins out of the playoffs caused a huge drop in draft order that cost us Beckham for Pryor. :(

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

REALLY?

ABSOLUTELY

1 minute ago, PCP63 said:

I'd rather have #4 than #6. Either way, I like the draft class this year. At least at the top. Not sure how much depth there is.

Yeah, but the odds were near impossible. We needed 4 sh*tty teams to win, and us lose. It was always going to be #6

Archived