The Official New Years Day Bills-Jets Game Day Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Arguably the best player in the history of our franchise. He deserves respect. 

The guy who held out for top dollar every time and left the second he couldn't get it, but came back because the Jets were foolish enough to pay for what he was instead of what he is? Nah. Sorry. Great or not, no fond feelings to be found. 

3 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Sheldon?

I'm not saying it's definite Geno will be back.  Just saying it's a strong option.

I'm used to people hating on him for whatever reason, so disagree all ya like.

I'd be fine going into 2017 with Hack/Petty/Geno.  Let 'em duke it out for 1, 2 and 3.

If they make a splash move like Romo... then it's a coin flip between Geno and Petty.

Crack is Wack

6 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Not drafting a LB that high to be a good specials guy. 

He's not a bust. And we needed a fast linebacker. And being good on STs isn't anything to sneeze at. Nice that we're not the team today making the stupid plays. 

1 minute ago, thebuzzardman said:

The guy who held out for top dollar every time and left the second he couldn't get it, but came back because the Jets were foolish enough to pay for what he was instead of what he is? Nah. Sorry. Great or not, no fond feelings to be found. 

His play on the field was exceptional. He never left. He was traded. He came back and was very good for us last season. He's not the same player he once was anymore. Most athletes want to get paid what they feel they are worth. It's a business.

When he was on the field for us he played at an all time great level. The guy deserves respect.

Archived