The Official New Years Day Bills-Jets Game Day Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Charlie Brown said:

Bowles showing real coaching genius there 10 point in ZERO seconds!!  

....... :) 

Speaking of which, the radio announcers were wondering why Dummy didn't wait for the 3rd Quarter clock to run out before kicking the FG.  This guy STILL has no idea how to manage a game.

Just now, Gen X Jet said:

Speaking of which, the radio announcers were wondering why Dummy didn't wait for the 3rd Quarter clock to run out before kicking the FG.  This guy STILL has no idea how to manage a game.

It essentially ended the 3rd quarter. There was 1 second on the clock

3 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Hey, I started the whole crack epidemic thing last offseason for those that wanted to bring back Fitz.  (And I was right.)

I'm allowed to shoot a lil crack every now and then too.  

Whose your dealer? JoeWilly?

4 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

His play on the field was exceptional. He never left. He was traded. He came back and was very good for us last season. He's not the same player he once was anymore. Most athletes want to get paid what they feel they are worth. It's a business.

When he was on the field for us he played at an all time great level. The guy deserves respect.

Guy forced his way out of here with contract demands and hold outs, signed with the arch enemy at a discount to win the big one then came back at top dollar and dogged it  

Guys a mutt 

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Hated the playcall. That's Gailey

I am JUST SOOOOO HAPPY that this atrocious season is FINALLY OVER. Felt that way pretty much after my first inklings against KC and then realized when losing on a Kickoff Return for a TD vs. Miami. 

3 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

I am JUST SOOOOO HAPPY that this atrocious season is FINALLY OVER. Felt that way pretty much after my first inklings against KC and then realized when losing on a Kickoff Return for a TD vs. Miami. 

Who says you're slow?

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Missing the point again

Why I said "if"

Looks like other teams have to lose as well. Well, I'd rather do everything possible to move up, instead of stay put, if I have a bad team (which the Jets do)

However, if who I quoted was wrong (that "if" again), then whatever regarding the win. 

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Last time I'm going to say this. Jets would have needed Jags, Bears and other teams to win to move up if they lost.

Bears are losing right now so it ain't happening

Promise?

Just now, Anthony Jet said:

Guy forced his way out of here with contract demands and hold outs, signed with the arch enemy at a discount to win the big one then came back at top dollar and dogged it  

Guys a mutt 

He forced his way out of here by playing at an all time great level and wanting to be paid up to the level he felt he deserved. I'm not saying his demands were perfectly fair, but you're forgetting the fact that he was responsible for completely shutting down one side of the field when he played.

You guys that always bash Revis fail to mention that he's arguably the best position player we've ever had. He played very well for us last year as well. But he was starting to decline from the all time great level we were use to seeing. And this year it all caught up to him.

Saying he dogged it isn't fair at all. He's just declining big time.

Welp, Jetsy season!!!  It felt like a lot of deja vu really, and was somewhat predictable given the choices that were made in 2015.  Hope we begin to right the ship next year, even if it means losing a bit more and developing our young players

Archived