The Official New Years Day Bills-Jets Game Day Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Last time I'm going to say this. Jets would have needed Jags, Bears and other teams to win to move up if they lost.

Bears are losing right now so it ain't happening

You will not stop them for looking for a reason to whine and Moan about the jets lol

1 minute ago, Mecca said:

Jets could've drafted Winston or Mariota 2 years ago but decided to win two meaningless games against the Titans and Dolphins. smfh I hate this organization.

Yup, the Bills fired Rex for this very reason.  No winning one for Rex today.  Meanwhile we start a journeyman QB with no future.  

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

You will not stop them for looking for a reason to whine and Moan about the jets lol

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about because the Jaguars won and have a better strength of schedule, thus would've picked behind us.

5 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

He forced his way out of here by playing at an all time great level and wanting to be paid up to the level he felt he deserved. I'm not saying his demands were perfectly fair, but you're forgetting the fact that he was responsible for completely shutting down one side of the field when he played.

You guys that always bash Revis fail to mention that he's arguably the best position player we've ever had. He played very well for us last year as well. But he was starting to decline from the all time great level we were use to seeing. And this year it all caught up to him.

Saying he dogged it isn't fair at all. He's just declining big time.

I am biased, haven't liked him since his holdout during hard knocks

Him being arguably one of our best position players just shows how bad we have been.  He had some great years and as a commodity he got more for his time than he would've had he acted the way we all wanted him to. Strategy worked but it also made him a villain instead of being loved, such is life, and he's not the only guy that would choose the route of more money and less love but when you do you are under a bigger spotlight, and he hasn't come close to living up to that second contract. And to make matters worse he did take a discount one time, with our arch enemy 

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Look at the score again, moron.

Even so, if the Rams were to win, the Jets would move up a pick. This win accomplishes absolutely nothing with a QB that won't be on the roster next year.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Ooooooooh. one pick. SCARY.

It is scary when the difference in one pick in the top 6 is extremely important. Moving up one pick in the top 6 is = to adding a 3rd rounder to a trade.

1 minute ago, Mecca said:

Even so, if the Rams were to win, the Jets would move up a pick. This win accomplishes absolutely nothing with a QB that won't be on the roster next year.

Someone call the waaaaambulence on this guy. Scary to know I gotta share a fan base with these guys 

Just now, kevinc855 said:

Someone call the waaaaambulence on this guy. Scary to know I gotta share a fan base with these guys 

Scary to know some people care about meaningless wins that means absolutely nothing to the future of the franchise.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Really. All the young players who will be here next year stepped up and played well and it doesn't mean anything to the future of the franchise?

No, because most of the players who had a good game have performed like this all season. It wasn't like anyone randomly broke out today. 

The QB won't be back next year, neither will the OC. This win means nothing against a bad Bills team playing their backup QB.

Just now, Mecca said:

No, because most of the players who had a good game have performed like this all season. It wasn't like anyone randomly broke out today. 

The QB won't be back next year, neither will the OC. This win means nothing against a bad Bills team playing their backup QB.

I have no words for this stupidity. If they performed like this all season, then they're probably going to be good next season. You seem to think players can't improve perfomance from season to season

Archived