The Official New Years Day Bills-Jets Game Day Thread

joewilly12

Just now, Maxman said:

If I see something like this from you again, you will be banned. I know you are a Super Fan and all. But this is complete garbage.

I just dont like people spewing bad stuff with misinformed facts. If you are going to troll, at least troll with facts. That's all.

Now I have been misinformed too at times. But I'm not trying to intentionally create negative vibes. It's what I think

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I just dont like people spewing bad stuff with misinformed facts. If you are going to troll, at least troll with facts. That's all

I don't care what you like or what you don't like. If you personally attack others again, you will be banned.

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

For someone who has posted things about the team needing to move to win consistently, I have to tell you that you are living in a glass house.

Personal attacks are not allowed here.

Lay down the law Coach .

2 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And you dont care that there's a guy who posts my Facebook picture up here? YOu don't think that's a personal attack?

I was at a Jets game yesterday. This is my first time online. What I am looking at is multiple people who reported you. Multiple people all season long that have said you are ruining this site.

We don't never allow someone to post personal information about another poster here without their consent.

Over 10,000 posts here this week. I missed that one.

Just now, Maxman said:

I was at a Jets game yesterday. This is my first time online. What I am looking at is multiple people who reported you. Multiple people all season long that have said you are ruining this site.

We don't never allow someone to post personal information about another poster here without their consent.

Over 10,000 posts here this week. I missed that one.

OK. Talk to RutgersJetsFan about it. I don't even know why he does it. I think he wants to show that I look like a geek

1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

OK. Talk to RutgersJetsFan about it. I don't even know why he does it. I think he wants to show that I look like a geek

@RutgersJetFan I don't know if you posted a picture of him or not. If you did, please don't do things like that in the future.

@UnitedWhofans no more personal attacks. The thing you just posted about has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. Stop ruining the game thread every week.

End of story.

Archived