The Official New Years Day Bills-Jets Game Day Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Of course we're going to go out there and win this game. Of course this is about to happen.

there is no mariota this year.  all that is at stake is do they draft the Alabama ILB or the Alabama DE

Just now, detectivekimble said:

Leonard Fournette would make a great addition to the Jets.

I was kinda impressed with Cam Robinson yesterday.  He isn't much of an athlete, but when he gets his hands on you, you're done.  Huge dude.  I would like that kind of pick for this team, build the line above all else, or even trade back

Just now, Bugg said:

The annual pointless week 17 win to screw up draft position Jets tradition again is in full effect. YYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHH! JETS FVKCIN' FOOTBALL, MAN!

They were locked into 6 unless some really impossible sh*t happened.

Just now, BurnleyJet said:

We are great at Winning meaningless games its so Jetsy. The game was a W  the minute they fired Rex and benched Tyrod.

Meaningless December wins that kill draft positioning is kind of our thing. We have mastered it like no other franchise. This is going to be the 4th time in the last 10 years that we've done it.

3 hours ago, Powpow said:

Meh to your meh.

3 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Watched a lot of ND this year. He's meh.

Kizer is 2nd coming of Dak Prescott.  Has size, speed, accuracy, touch, arm strength, vision. WATCH as we let yet another top flight QB slip right through our fingers.

Just now, Larz said:

I was kinda impressed with Cam Robinson yesterday.  He isn't much of an athlete, but when he gets his hands on you, you're done.  Huge dude.  I would like that kind of pick for this team, build the line above all else, or even trade back

That's a bit of a problem.  Warmack's lack of athleticism has been a problem in the NFL.

1 minute ago, Powpow said:

Kizer is 2nd coming of Dak Prescott.  Has size, speed, accuracy, touch, arm strength, vision. WATCH as we let yet another top flight QB slip right through our fingers.

He's going to Cleveland. No shot he would fall to us. Even if we got the 4th pick.

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Dear 19 year-old little boy, you may want to start considering the possibility that nobody is listening to you because of the way you have conducted yourself on this forum since you joined.

I would have thought the fans here would have been up to date on the draft situation

4 minutes ago, Powpow said:

Dude stinks.

Head of NDS worst team in years.

Saw him live. Wasn't even the best QB in the stadium that night and Kaaya looked like garbage too.

Archived