The Official New Years Day Bills-Jets Game Day Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Sarge4Tide said:

Peake is another guy who will compete for a roster spot next year - he's shown some potential 

Peake and Anderson are two of the few bright spots on offense this season I am also liking Brandon Shell at RT and ASJ at TE, the latter more for potential.

how the hell was that usage of time outs at the end of a half ??? Even when it does not matter this coach is so detached I think he almost forgot to call timeout at the end and finally did with 2 seconds left ...how do you not call T.O. with 8 seconds on the clock and take one more shot at the end-zone ? This is the guy we want back as HC ? Some one shoot me in the ******* face right now

Just now, Smashmouth said:

how the hell was that usage of time outs at the end of a half ??? Even when it does not matter this coach is so detached I think he almost forgot to call timeout at the end and finally did with 2 seconds left ...how do you not call T.O. with 8 seconds on the clock and take one more shot at the end-zone ? This is the guy we want back as HC ? Some one shoot me in the ******* face right now

TBF also we dont if he was trying to call TO and the ref didn't see it

Archived