Ryan Fitzpatrick Dedication Thread

Mike135

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I do actually....YOU DONT GO INTO HIS THREAD IF YOU REALLY WANT TO AVOID HIM. It's called restraint. 

At your lowest point you were unable to restrain yourself at all. You bit and jumped on every troll. It was pathetic. 

Spare us.

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Because you're bigger than this lame approach you're taking. It shows that Mike somehow got to your feelings in the past and you're finding lame ways to get off your frustration. 

This is about Fitz sucking. Don't ruin the vibe. 

LOL, you Genoids sure stick together. He doesn't get to my feelings, he trashes the board, and unfortunately their are enough Genoids to quote his posts that they always come up. You can always ignore me, and show some restraint :)

Just now, Villain The Foe said:

Anyway, Fitz sucks. 

Yes, he certainly does. I look forward to next year when he and Geno are both no longer here to suck on our roster. Hopefully we have a QB on our roster that we can look forward to. I'd like to see Glennon be brought in.

5 minutes ago, King P said:

What is it with people constantly making threads about players they claim to dislike so much?

Some of you guys are too obsessed lol

When a player or coach affects a team as much as he has, it's only right to give them a dedication thread.

imo the plan was for fitz to play this season and next.  fitz didn't want to commit to two seasons at short money so mac gave him his one season at good money.  the big issue is that fitz was not present in any of the spring training camps.  in this respect geno deserved to start because he was there and practised with the team.  they should've moved on from fitz in june.  i think this all had an adverse effect on the locker rrom since marshall and decker were publicly lobbying for fitz while the players like sheldon were in geno's camp.  hopefully this wound is all healed before the training camps this next season.

He is not going to be on our roster next season. The guy gave us everything he had and sure he had a bad season but we should at least show a little class and respect for the one guy on the team who literally put his body on the line attempting to win for us.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

He is not going to be on our roster next season. The guy gave us everything he had and sure he had a bad season but we should at least show a little class and respect for the one guy on the team who literally put his body on the line attempting to win for us.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Couldn't disagree more.  He robbed the team of 12mil which could have been spent on the oline or other need.  Sat on his lazy ass all offseason.  Obviously spent no time in the gym (or if he did has the worst defined arms of anyone who ever picked up a weight).  Threw passes that most likely hurt our WRs.  Played so poorly that the entire team fell apart.  Caused a mutiny amongst the players.  Hindered practice time and development of the three young QBs.

Fitz wasted two seasons for us and has already hurt the upcoming season.

He deserves nothing except a one way bus ticket out of town.

4 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Couldn't disagree more.  He robbed the team of 12mil which could have been spent on the oline or other need.  Sat on his lazy ass all offseason.  Obviously spent no time in the gym (or if he did has the worst defined arms of anyone who ever picked up a weight).  Threw passes that most likely hurt our WRs.  Played so poorly that the entire team fell apart.  Caused a mutiny amongst the players.  Hindered practice time and development of the three young QBs.

Fitz wasted two seasons for us and has already hurt the upcoming season.

He deserves nothing except a one way bus ticket out of town.

Exactly.

The jets were victims of their own success last year and really had no choice but to bring back fitz... can you imagine the narratives if they didn't bring him back and had this failure of a season? I'm just glad the jets are done pretending that they are contenders and can now focus on rebuilding this roster 

Archived