Bowles and Macc Officially Back Next Season

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

I'm good with this. Get rid of the cancerous players, nail the draft, and move on to 2017. 

Agreed. You can't pull the plug on a regime 2 years in. Especially when they won 10 games in year 1 soft schedule or not. Both deserve to be back.

Firing people is just a band aid that makes disgruntled fans feel some sense of hope heading into a long off season. Regardless of whether or not the next guy hired is any good.

Bowles and Maac both deserve it least one more year to try and turn things around. They were able to see the problems with this team this season. Now you have to let them try and fix it.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Apparently we do because we would have the same record and they beat us head to head I think

No, it doesn't go by head to head. It goes by strength of schedule.

Just now, Barkus said:

Wrong, only way Jets would have moved up is IF jets lost AND bears, jags, and chargers won. Jags and bears have already lost so Jets locked into 6 win or lose.

This isn't true. 

It goes by strength of schedule. Jets would've moved up with any team in front of them losing as well as the Jets losing. How is this so hard to understand?

Just now, southtown24th said:

Confirmed this?

He doesn't know what he's talking about. It takes 2 seconds to google the draft order and SOS's. Head2Head means nothing. Jets locked into 6 now.

I'm sitting here in shock.  No joke. Who do you justify bringing Bowles back?  Man, we never cease to find new ways of being a friggin' clown act. Great another year of no playoffs and we dump Bowles and Mcc  after next season.  Same idiocy we pulled with Rex.  This franchise is now officially a quagmire filled with dog sh!t.

Archived