Hack ripped by anonymous Jets coach

AFJF

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, C Mart said:

Could be any of them..RB coach..Hell maybe Pepper

Patullo sounds right. I don't believe he was a former player, and I don't believe that someone who was a former player would be so irresponsible to make that kind of anonymous quote to the media.

Patullo was a Gailey protege, was brought here because his former ties with Gailey, and knew he was going to be gone.

32 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Do you really upvote yourself? I guess I understand your desire to support a QB that couldn't hit the ocean if it was was right in front of him then...that participation trophy he'll get when he gets a snap in actual NFL game will be a great time for you guys. The movie will be called "Rudy: The Christian Hackenberg Story" as he manages to actually complete a pass.

Again... You are not getting the point... This discussion started with a false statement which I corrected... none of which involved Hackenberg. You must be not be reading correctly.... I neither support or hate Hackenberg. TomShane simply said that there are no redemption stories at QB in the NFL, of which I gave a few examples that came to my head... What part do you not understand?? Or are you so headstrong in ripping Hack apart that you don't actually read what people write.

Not reading what people write  and trying to turn the statement into supporting what you want is not a good way to get a point across, in fact it makes your arguments even more idiotic. Fine we all get that you buy into the media hype and think Hack is a disaster... move along... that had nothing to do with me correcting TomShane.

27 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Again... You are not getting the point... This discussion started with a false statement which I corrected... none of which involved Hackenberg. You must be not be reading correctly.... I neither support or hate Hackenberg. TomShane simply said that there are no redemption stories at QB in the NFL, of which I gave a few examples that came to my head... What part do you not understand?? Or are you so headstrong in ripping Hack apart that you don't actually read what people write.

Not reading what people write  and trying to turn the statement into supporting what you want is not a good way to get a point across, in fact it makes your arguments even more idiotic. Fine we all get that you buy into the media hype and think Hack is a disaster... move along... that had nothing to do with me correcting TomShane.

lol, you upvoted yourself again...you ever wonder why you're the only one upvoiting your posts?

9 hours ago, Harlemnite1 said:

Sorry that is a cop out statement. I've seen more Jets GM and drafts than most and Kottite really stunk, so did Mike Hickey, Jim Kensil, Terry Bradway, Tannenbaum, Parcells. They drafted poorly and coached them poorly well all except Parcells. Gus Bradley could step into this job with the Jets and do pretty well. Much better than Bowles who lost his team this year. Bradley guys played hard for him. David Shaw from Stanford could do well here. Maybe even Linehan and Jim Schwartz. You know actual coaches and not some moron like Bowles.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

1 minute ago, Skeptable said:

Point proven you have nothing left to say except divert the conversation.

I'm not the one who has to upvote my own posts. You know how sad that makes you look? You and Hackenberg likes your "I tried, but failed" trophies that you give to yourselves.

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

I'm not the one who has to upvote my own posts. You know how sad that makes you look?

I couldn't care less... You can't read... and have resorted to change the topic to deflect from the part of how dumb your response was to what I wrote.

Just now, Skeptable said:

I couldn't care less... You can't read... and have resorted to change the topic to deflect from the part of how dumb your response was to what I wrote.

Your response covering almost 4 decades with a couple examples of "redemption" stories was pitiable. The fact that you fail to understand context when someone says "There's never been" as exaggeration or allegory shows which one of us has reading comprehension. You tried to setup a strawman and got called on it and now flail around trying to pretend you were on some high minded crusade to right a wrong.

Your response covering almost 4 decades with a couple examples of "redemption" stories was pitiable. The fact that you fail to understand context when someone says "There's never been" as exaggeration or allegory shows which one of us has reading comprehension. You tried to setup a strawman and got called on it and now flail around trying to pretend you were on some high minded crusade to right a wrong.

Haha, you can't even admit you are wrong... it's ok... you will learn when you grow up. He said never... I corrected him and could give countless other examples but was unnecessary as the point is proven wrong with only one. Never say never.... Don't you learn that in second grade.

Just now, Skeptable said:

Haha, you can't even admit you are wrong... it's ok... you will learn when you grow up. He said never... I corrected him and could give countless other examples but was unnecessary as the point is proven wrong with only one. Never say never.... Don't you learn that in second grade.

Yes, but in 6th grade you start to learn the nuances of the English language and that when people say things like "I'll never go to another Jets game" or "I'd kill Todd Bowles so he could never coach a Jets game again" that it's an exaggeration. 

Sorry to hear you education stopped at 2nd grade.

Yes, but in 6th grade you start to learn the nuances of the English language and that when people say things like "I'll never go to another Jets game" or "I'd kill Todd Bowles so he could never coach a Jets game again" that it's an exaggeration. 

Sorry to hear you education stopped at 2nd grade.

Maybe you learned from family that you need to over-exaggerate to prove a point. I was not taught that way... You don't need to speak in such drastic tones.  There is already too much over-dramatization in media and it gets reflected in the way people regurgitate the same BS they hear day in and out.

You are doing nothing but proving how pointless you are to talk to as there is nothing to argue about. I was correcting a mistake that you were not even involved with and stepped in. Why? What's that point! Good luck, as you will need it in life.

Honestly, after completing 36% of his passes in the pre-season, there was no need to rip the kid.  Just say he's a long-term project who hasn't made significant strides since Aug/Sep.

2 minutes ago, AFJF said:

Honestly, after completing 36% of his passes in the pre-season, there was no need to rip the kid.  Just say he's a long-term project who hasn't made significant strides since Aug/Sep.

You think? You mean anonymously ripping someone without putting your name on it is a bad thing? 

1 hour ago, Skeptable said:

Maybe you learned from family that you need to over-exaggerate to prove a point. I was not taught that way... You don't need to speak in such drastic tones.  There is already too much over-dramatization in media and it gets reflected in the way people regurgitate the same BS they hear day in and out.

You are doing nothing but proving how pointless you are to talk to as there is nothing to argue about. I was correcting a mistake that you were not even involved with and stepped in. Why? What's that point! Good luck, as you will need it in life.

Apparently, you learned that anytime you type something that is almost in complete sentences you should pat yourself on the back. The very idea that you ignore something that is taught in every single English class and is used frequently in some of the finest written items in History including Pulitzer prize winners and classics such as Finnegan's Wake, Ulysses, Great Gatsby, The Sound and The Fury, Catch-22, Brave New World, etc.

The irony of all of this is that you have apparently never heard of hyperbole or idioms then go on to say you should NEVER use hyperbole. I haven't mention the name of the common English element thinking you'd eventually catch on, but no...you didn't. So keep upvoting yourself! I mean most people subscribe to theory that you should never upvote your own posts, but hey, some people say you should never live by other's people's rules.

I actually mentioned hyperbole for you now so you can google and then pretend that you somehow knew what it was all along.

Archived