QB USC Sam Darnold's play at Rose bowl

Lupz27

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Not this kid.  6'3" 255 with a lightning quick release, can't miss sh*t.

Havent watched much West Coast NCAA this year. Was soooo dissappointed from Brownings showing the other night....But so far, the USC kid looks good. 

Too bad the Jets bring in Romo next year, who goes 6-0 before fracturing both Collarbones in a mild collision with a ballboy and the Jets finish 7-9.

8 minutes ago, Dinamite said:

I recall when Matt Barkley was everyone's #1.  Then he chose to stay in school another year and... well, the rest is history.   USC QBs...

Darnold and Barkley should not be uttered in the same sentence, neither should Mark Sanchez for that matter.

And he is not choosing to stay in school he has to.

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Man, between him and Rosen...that's tough. Next year is gonna be Supa Hot Fiya if you need a QB.

Not a big Rosen fan, nor a fan of anyone else besides Darnold for that matter next season, Jackson is a WR, and the Washington kid is garbage.

I won't call Rosen garbage, he could prove me wrong as a great prospect yet.

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

Draft parts around the qb this year. Start Petty or Hack. If they fail and suck then we're going for a high pick and we get the franchise in 2018. No lose scenario

So fans should be ok with sucking again?  Season ticket holders pay a lot of money in PSL's,game day tickets and parking this is unacceptable at any level. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

So fans should be ok with sucking again?  Season ticket holders pay a lot of money in PSL's,game day tickets and parking this is unacceptable at any level. 

I'd be very happy with an 0-16 2017 season, where do I sign?

Jets would have coaches lined up around the corner for the job with Darnold coming in.

12 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Not a big Rosen fan, nor a fan of anyone else besides Darnold for that matter next season, Jackson is a WR, and the Washington kid is garbage.

I won't call Rosen garbage, he could prove me wrong as a great prospect yet.

Gah, I love him. I think we'll see a big jump next year.  I like Browning too but I want to see more next year too.  Baker Mayfield is another one to watch. 

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

So you just like to whine

No as a longtime fan who was a season ticket holder who has been suffering since 1969 I want positive results and better drafting. 

I want a winner I want success. 

Are you ok with failure, that would explain a lot about you. 

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No as a longtime fan who was a season ticket holder who has been suffering since 1969 I want positive results and better drafting. 

I want a winner I want success. 

Are you ok with failure, that would explain a lot about you. 

I'm not near sighted and I have a thing against bashing my head into the same spot on a wall and thinking im gonna get something out of it besides a headache

Archived