QB USC Sam Darnold's play at Rose bowl

Lupz27

I just wish the kid was from the Midwest or somewhere that he'd have been exposed to weather other than Sunny and 72*.

Not that it'll matter. As I said. Romo goes 6-0 to start, giving us too many wins, before breaking his sternum in a chest bumping catastrophe.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I just wish the kid was from the Midwest or somewhere that he'd have been exposed to weather other than Sunny and 72*.

Not that it'll matter. As I said. Romo goes 6-0 to start, giving us too many wins, before breaking his sternum in a chest bumping catastrophe.

Romo is taking his hand picked HC with him to Denver.

This kid might be worth going 0-16 to get.  Hell, it may take going 0-16 to be worse than LA, SF, and Chi.  

Makes zero sense wasting all our resources to win 4 or 5 games and miss out on our QB.

2 minutes ago, Pcola said:

This kid might be worth going 0-16 to get.  Hell, it may take going 0-16 to be worse than LA, SF, and Chi.  

Makes zero sense wasting all our resources to win 4 or 5 games and miss out on our QB.

START HACKENBERG!!!!!

7 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

I am not sure  what Franklin did in Pen State  to ruin Hack

I do know he is one hell of a recruiter  , his team has tons of talent

What he inherited didn't  . Hack played with 2 good receivers and utter garbage . When the receivers left, Barkley came and the nest yr Hack left  for the NFL . The Program is now allowed a full allotment of scholarships  and is on it's way to being a power house again .

2 hours ago, Pcola said:

And passing on Darnold because he goes to USC is the same as passing on Luck because Stanford hasn't had a great QB since the early 80s.

The problem is Bowles and Mac are going to want to save their jobs so we won't tank next year

4 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Come chat about what will probably be considered the closest thing to the next Andrew Luck at QB whom won't be eligible until the 2018 NFL draft.

2017 Jets slogan Play like a Lamb to get Sam!

Lose every game until Sam Darnold is your QB. Unreal.

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

If I'm the Jets I'm offering the Browns our 1st this year for their 1st next year lol

That is pretty funny. Can we throw in Revis and Darron Lee? That should ensure their defense struggles all the way to the 1st pick.

Woody can make this happen by telling Macc that I want you to go with your 2 drafted QB's next year I'm not signing off on a veteran pick up, or a drafted QB, then cut all the dead wood, and spend nothing in FA, send out the equivalent of the 2011 Colts.

3 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Draft parts around the qb this year. Start Petty or Hack. If they fail and suck then we're going for a high pick and we get the franchise in 2018. No lose scenario

Use this offseason to rebuild the oline and secondary then we get this kid next man that'd be exciting

Macc needs to trade down / trade out of the 2017 draft to stockpile picks for 2018.   Move Richardson for an '18 pick, move anything of value to load up for a move to #1 or #2 (rosen) in 2018.   

oh, and also start Hack in '17.  worst (or best) case scenario is Hack sucks and we go 0-16 to secure Darnold.  

Archived