Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Rather keep playing petty or see what hack can do. I honestly think if we could scoop up Romo for a cheapish one season deal it is the right move. I think petty reminds me alot of Romo and I think hack has a similar skill set the two of them can learn from him for two games before he goes down for the season than one of them can step in.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm an Auburn Tigers fans, but even I can admit that there's something about this kid that's different .  That kid had the Bengals winning the only playoff game they even had a chance to win, until his defensive teammates and his RB threw away the game  . I don't know if he's worth a darn, but if he were a free agent I would take a long hard look . Depending on what the Bengals are asking, I would make a call . Compared to what we have on our roster, we have no right to be picky .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tinstar said:

I'm an Auburn Tigers fans, but even I can admit that there's something about this kid that's different .  That kid had the Bengals winning the only playoff game they even had a chance to win, until his defensive teammates and his RB threw away the game  . I don't know if he's worth a darn, but if he were a free agent I would take a long hard look . Depending on what the Bengals are asking, I would make a call . Compared to what we have on our roster, we have no right to be picky .

I saw McCarron in that playoff game they would have won had it not been for the defense having a meltdown.

 

McCarron is a better version of Fitz.  I just don't know if Jets fans after suffering through two years of duckball with Fitzgarbage want to endure a similar qb even if he's much better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

With a weak draft for QBs, if you're unwilling to commit big money to a free agent QB like Glennon, this is the type of player you bring in on the cheap to compete with Hack and Petty. A young guy with potential and some experience. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, The Walrus said:

He's just another guy with no where near enough experience to hang your hat on. He can be someone else project, we already have 2 of our own.

In one playoff game he looked way better than Petty or Hack

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

With a weak draft for QBs, if you're unwilling to commit big money to a free agent QB like Glennon, this is the type of player you bring in on the cheap to compete with Hack and Petty. A young guy with potential and some experience. 

Nah Man, one of those 2 have to be replace with a new recruit . Before training camp, one of Petty or Hackenberg is either gone, or headed for the practice squad . If we lose em, so be it .We need an upgrade in free agency and a new prospect to look at   

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thadude said:

In one playoff game he looked way better than Petty or Hack

Well that's the thing, 'in one playoff game'. We're playing Eeny, meeny, miny, moe with these prove it guys. If we get him it would be the promise of a possible franchise QB, nothing more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...