NFL Wildcard Weekend Games Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Based on watching Tannehill for years and watching them play no different with Moore in as QB

how many starts does moore have ?  8 ? 

I'll say this for him, he is a tough SOB, I thought he was dead

1 minute ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Getting a big running back and having a running game opens up your passing game. The Jets were one dimensional.

Of course. The Jets had an okay running game but that's beside the point. What does watching LeVeon Bell have to do with the 2017 draft bring a great one? 

2 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

This is the year of the running back. You want one you go get one in the draft. 

I would like for that to happen very much in the middle rounds. But what does Bell being good have to do with the 2017 class? You either phrased it illogically or you believe that LeVeon Bell is some sort of wizard who will make the 2017 class great. Which is it?

4 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I would like for that to happen very much in the middle rounds. But what does Bell being good have to do with the 2017 class? You either phrased it illogically or you believe that LeVeon Bell is some sort of wizard who will make the 2017 class great. Which is it?

What I am saying is when you have a back like Bell you can open your offense. If you have a one dimensional back that just runs up the middle like the Giants have it becomes a liability.

31 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Watching Bell run makes me think that this year the Running Back position will be the best in the draft.

Just now, Tony The Wiz said:

What I am saying is when you have a back like Bell you can open your offense. If you have a one dimensional back that just runs up the middle like the Giants have it becomes a liability.

Read what you wrote originally. Do it more than once if you have to. Then gather your thoughts and try to come up with a coherent response to the question I asked. Here it is again: What does LeVeon Bell running the ball have to do with making running back the best position in the 2017 NFL draft? My assertion is that the current Steelers running back has literally nothing to do with the success of the 2017 class. That will be up to them, but please correct me if I'm wrong. 

43 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Watching Bell run makes me think that this year the Running Back position will be the best in the draft.

3 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

I did not say he has anything to do with it. If that's how it was phrased than o.k. But I am saying for the last time watching a player like Bell and the draft being what it is the Running Back has a wealth of players in this draft.

Yes. Yes you did. 

Archived