NFL Wildcard Weekend Games Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BRONX DUDE said:

Fatcessa is drinking diet cokes by the dozen right now.  HE IS GONNA RIP THE S**T out of ODELL ho trip

If Sour Shoes goes on this site, please, I beg of you, call Francesa tommorow he will have a meltdown

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Are they seriously gonna talk about this boat sh*t every drop? It's 4 degrees there. Call me crazy but that may be a bigger factor than standing on the bow of a boat 6 days ago.

I mean, yeah, I agree that it's annoying...but these guys kinda brought it on themselves.  Going out and performing like this isn't going to help either.

Not for nothing many friends and neighbors are Giants fans today I opted to stay home nursing an injury instead of going to a Giants game party and partly because I cant stand the arrogance and the in your face attitude. 

Giants fans all pumping their chests in Giants gear that smells like mothballs. Tomorrow you wont see 1 piece of Giants gear on anyone. 

GO PACK GO 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Not for nothing many friends and neighbors are Giants fans today I opted to stay home nursing an injury instead of going to a Giants game party and partly because I cant stand the arrogance and the in your face attitude. 

Giants fans all pumping their chests in Giants gear that smells like mothballs. Tomorrow you wont see 1 piece of Giants gear on anyone. 

GO PACK GO 

Yep.......    but they still have 2 SBs in last 8 years.   

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

GO PACK GO 

I too am glad I won't have to put up with another Giant playoff run and their fair-weather fanbase acting like they're the friggin Yankees of football

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

GO PACK GO 

I guess the WIDE OUTS can go back to the LOVE BOAT now.

Archived