Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
joewilly12

NFL Wildcard Weekend Games Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Think Giant fan base will remain loyal to their team unlike the SOJF dozen wallowers

Winning a Lombardi more often than once every half a century can do that. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giants next year are in a tough spot. Know they can win in the regular season, but this embarrassment against the Packers shows needed improvements but they won't have a lot of money 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The boat trip is turning into Rex Ryan team occurrence circa 2012-14.  Outstanding, go Pack go.... 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

Giants next year are in a tough spot. Know they can win in the regular season, but this embarrassment against the Packers shows needed improvements but they won't have a lot of money 

When you have a really good QB, the rest of it is details. Get a decent LT and move Flowers around, get more of a pass rush, this team can still make noise. Beckham was awful today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

 

 


Doubt it

After all according to Fatso "Da Giandz our a clazzy franghize not like dose Jedz clounze"

 

 

Not bad I guess some of you guys have been to the mikefrancessany twitter account ( ANTI-mike franscessa  twitter thread )

Hilarious. you guys should check it out (below)

 

https://twitter.com/MikeFrancesaNY

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bugg said:

When you have a really good QB, the rest of it is details. Get a decent LT and move Flowers around, get more of a pass rush, this team can still make noise. Beckham was awful today. 

The really good QB had a very mediocre season. WE will see if he recovers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BRONX DUDE said:

Not bad I guess some of you guys have been to the mikefrancessany twitter account ( ANTI-mike franscessa  twitter thread )

Hilarious. you guys should check it out (below)

 

https://twitter.com/MikeFrancesaNY

 

That is GREAT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Giants next year are in a tough spot. Know they can win in the regular season, but this embarrassment against the Packers shows needed improvements but they won't have a lot of money 

Giants actually have a worse OL than we do.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

The really good QB had a very mediocre season. WE will see if he recovers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between the drops, catching the kickoff and stepping out at the 4, not bothering to bend over for a loose ball with no whistle, getting no pressure on Rodgers, giants fans and fatcessa will have lots to rant about

Good

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...