NFL Wildcard Weekend Games Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

What I can't stand the most is when anyone insults a player especially a QB in his first official game. And this is a playoff game against the number 1 defense in their building with injuries on the offensive line. To me it is stupidity!!!!

20170107_193244.png

20170107_193314.png

Exactly.  Everyone knows you're supposed to insult the players BEFORE they take the field for their first start.  Especially QBs.

Oh irony, thy name is Tony.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

20170107_193244.png

20170107_193314.png

Exactly.  Everyone knows you're supposed to insult the players BEFORE they take the field for their first start.  Especially QBs.

Oh irony, thy name is Tony.

After watching Hackenberg at Penn ST. AND THROWING HIS HEAD COACH UNDER the bus and seeing what the Lions did this year I WOULD SAY YEAH HE IS TERRIBLE.

2 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Watching the Raiders whole team today I think Houston would have a better chance to beat the Cheaters. Just a slim chance and I mean slim.

GOOD thing you have your football education to help you come to that conclusion.  I obviously don't have one so I was struggling to figure out whether or not the team losing 27-14 with their 3rd string rookie QB would stand a better chance against the best team in the NFL.

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Here we go...

He's been horrible all game. He has one good drive when the defense takes it easy and now we're going to hear about how good he is from jets fans.

Has nothing to do with the drive. I had him over Hackenberg and you could go back on my post. He was going to be a first round pick but because of captain chatter he dropped. 

Has nothing to do with the drive. I had him over Hackenberg and you could go back on my post. He was going to be a first round pick but because of captain chatter he dropped. 

Because he sucks is why he dropped his immaturity made him plummet there was a point where I thought he could have gone undrafted. Do you really think if this guy was a first round talent at the most important position in football he would have lasted as long as he did?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Lol - enjoying this thread.

Petty plays pedestrian and he sucks and is never going to get better playing behind the worst OL (okay maybe not) in the NFL with young receivers and Marshall (who gave up IMO).

Hack - worst QB in the league because, even though it was the plan, is clearly crap as he is the #4 QB.

Cook - not his fault; great defense, first start, receivers dropping the ball. It's true, it is almost an impossible first start and he receivers are not doing him any favors. But, let's face it - put Cook in a Jets' jersey and we are hiring the plan to get Mac fired. Put Hack in a Pats jersey and 'Bill is a genius - he just stole Brady's replacement when he retires in 2 years'.

Sorry, just having fun after a long day while watching a boring 2nd half.

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

It isn't Stafford's first playoff appearance. They were a WC one year and lost in New Orleans

Ha you know I totally forgot they've made the playoffs twice before in the 2000's.  For some reason I thought they hadn't been since 99!

Just now, bealeb319 said:

Because he sucks is why he dropped his immaturity made him plummet there was a point where I thought he could have gone undrafted. Do you really think if this guy was a first round talent at the most important position in football he would have lasted as long as he did?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Why don't you go back and see what other evaluators said about Cook before all the captain controversy. Yeah Kiper, Walter Football. Mcshay all had him as a number 1 talent. 

Archived