Root for the Seahawks

thadude

Just now, thadude said:

Oh I didn't know you wanted the Giants to win another Super Bowl

I don't have any hate for the Giants, its still a NY team and is a better option then a team from our division winning it.  I can understand if you don't feel the same way though.  But the Giants at least are undefeated against the Pats in the SB.  So if that is the goal, that is who you should want.

They're a great team.  Well coached, talent all over the field, well disciplined and mentally sharp.  Wouldn't surprise me if they win the sb this year.  They're one of only 3-4 teams that can.   At the end of the day there's a lot of luck involved when it comes down to the final 4. 

1 minute ago, thadude said:

Ok, well their owners and fans have hate for the jets but I guess all is good

Don't think the owners have hate for them.  Yeah some fans do sure, not all.  Half my family are Giants fans and none of them hate the Jets.  Actually I don't know a single Giants friend that hates the Jets.  I mean if you are jealous of their success its OK and understandable.  

But if we are strictly talking of who I would want to win out of the NFC, I'm rooting for the Cowboys, that's my NFC team.  I also think if Dak is legit, the cowboys have a good recipe to beat the Pats, its a recipe that has worked before, time of possession.  Dallas is the best team at TOP this season, if you can't beat the Pats the way Denver is built to do it, the only other way is to limit how much Tom Brady sees the field.

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

Always do. It's my NFC team. 

I always found it interesting that many Jets fans hate Pete Carroll as if he fired himself and brought Kotite here.  

Carroll is the oldest HC in the NFL and he acts as if he is one of the youngest and his team plays with tremendous enthusiasm.

So I don't fully get the Hawk hate. 

4 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

**** the Giants.  A Giants/Pats Super Bowl is a Jets fan "nightmare." 

With all the crap this org has done, this is your Jets fan "nightmare"?  Stop looking outside the org, plenty of nightmares inside to keep you at night! :)

All I'm saying is NE is scared of the Giants.  Everyone from the radio hosts to the day to day Pats fans I see.  The main reason, Eli is a freaking wildcard.  The evil genius can't gameplan against him because he can't figure out whats going on between his ears.

2 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

With all the crap this org has done, this is your Jets fan "nightmare"?  Stop looking outside the org, plenty of nightmares inside to keep you at night! :)

All I'm saying is NE is scared of the Giants.  Everyone from the radio hosts to the day to day Pats fans I see.  The main reason, Eli is a freaking wildcard.  The evil genius can't gameplan against him because he can't figure out whats going on between his ears.

F*ck the Giants.  Yes, it is a Jets fan nightmare. If I didn't live in NY, I assume you live in New England, than I may feel the same way you do. However I live on Long Island and have to put up with Giant fans and their arrogant media!

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

F*ck the Giants.  Yes, it is a Jets fan nightmare. If I didn't live in NY, I assume you live in New England, than I may feel the same way you do. However I live on Long Island and have to put up with Giant fans and their arrogant media!

Even when I lived in NY it didn't bother me but yes I can empathize! Because I live in NE, I would literally sell my left nut to ensure the Pats don't win this year.  

11 hours ago, thadude said:

Seattle is the best big city in the country

I love the west/northwest. 

But California earthquakes would prevent me from living there.

and that mount rainier is gonna blow without warning and Seattle will be kaput, too.

i overthink sh*t.

5 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Even when I lived in NY it didn't bother me but yes I can empathize! Because I live in NE, I would literally sell my left nut to ensure the Pats don't win this year.  

Please don't misunderstand me, I absolutely despise the Pats, and you have it worse than us down here.  It must be tough being a Jets fan in Cheater territory!

Archived