Can Miami Upset the Steelers?

The_Butt_Fumble

the only way I see it is if dolphins get another 200 yard performance for their rb and big ben plays like on the road big ben instead of at home big ben

the real question is how did the dolphins become a relevant team again when we we suck so badly

Its really irrelevant who wins to me when the Jets aren't involved. That said, I pull for whoever has the best chance of upsetting the Pats, in this case, would be Pittsburgh. I never ever pull for New England and never will for as long as I live.

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Can they? I suppose it's within the realm of possibility. Will they?

In highly doubt it.

Vance Joseph their D coordinator was the bengals secondary coach and knows the Steelers well. I don't think it will be an easy win for the Steelers. Vance  has a good chance to get a HC job with Denver, so who knows we may have Rex back in the division as Miami's DC. 

8 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

I could see Rex no doubt, he would love to try to stick it to the Bills and Jets.

Tannenbaum actually worked well with both Eric and Rex because he deferred to them on personnel decisions. He fired Eric but everyone knows it was Woody. But he'll probably go through Gase on this who probably doesn't really want either of them because in both cases he'd have to watch his back. 

28 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Vance Joseph their D coordinator was the bengals secondary coach and knows the Steelers well. I don't think it will be an easy win for the Steelers. Vance  has a good chance to get a HC job with Denver, so who knows we may have Rex back in the division as Miami's DC. 

The Dolphins are going to get killed.  Im not sure what the hype is about Joseph.  The dolphin defense is bad.

Some of these penalties are turning the game I love into joke . It's fine and dandy to try and protect the QB while he's in the pocket, but when he runs , he's no longer the QB, but a football player and subject to getting his azz whooped  .

That was not a penalty, and furthermore it was holding before he got lit up . 

There's something seriously wrong with the officiating in this sport.  The only way to fix it IMO, is have every questionable call subject to review . During the review, every aspect of the played should be opened to review .

6 minutes ago, Tinstar said:

Some of these penalties are turning the game I love into joke . It's fine and dandy to try and protect the QB while he's in the pocket, but when he runs , he's no longer the QB, but a football player and subject to getting his azz whooped  .

That was not a penalty, and furthermore it was holding before he got lit up . 

There's something seriously wrong with the officiating in this sport.  The only way to fix it IMO, is have every questionable call subject to review . During the review, every aspect of the played should be opened to review .

I can't stand the modern rules (nor the endless replays that were initially put in place ONLY to reverse egregious calls but now are used for the closest of plays).  The NFL is far more like the arena league and good defense and hard hitting is essentially a penalty.  I understand they want to protect the players (and respect that) but I do feel like the quality of the sport is suffering.  When I watch games (on Youtube) from the 80's it's almost like a different sport (one way better to watch).  Again, I understand why things have changed but it doesn't mean I have to watch it.

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I can't stand the modern rules (nor the endless replays that were initially put in place ONLY to reverse egregious calls but now are used for the closest of plays).  The NFL is far more like the arena league and good defense and hard hitting is essentially a penalty.  I understand they want to protect the players (and respect that) but I do feel like the quality of the sport is suffering.  When I watch games (on Youtube) from the 80's it's almost like a different sport (one way better to watch).  Again, I understand why things have changed but it doesn't mean I have to watch it.

There's more physical contact allowed in the non contact sport of Basketball than is allowed in the contact sport of football .

Archived