Manish.

Gen X Jet

I don't really read the NYDN anymore especially when they have fakers like Shaun King on the payroll but occasionally I will get a link to a beat writer etc.  Anyway, what do we think of this tweet?  An observation of reality?  Or the last death throws of a discredited muckraker?  

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Eli Apple and Landon Collins are far from bad drafting. 

+1

We suck.

Beck*dick and Sheppard

Enunwa-Jalin Marshall-Peake

Landon Collins - Calvin Pryor

Eli Apple - Dee Milliner

LOL

Who cant draft?

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Gen X Jet said:

I don't really read the NYDN anymore especially when they have fakers like Shaun King on the payroll but occasionally I will get a link to a beat writer etc.  Anyway, what do we think of this tweet?  An observation of reality?  Or the last death throws of a discredited muckraker?  

What a piece of work he is. This kind of stuff should be shared with everyone associated with the Jet team, players, coaches, trainers,etc...maybe it'll stop those on the team who've been feeding this ass hole inside info.

• Upvote 2

The Giants basically had the same season this year that the Jets had last year. Next year harder schedule, free agents older. no money for JPP, and they will flop and be terrible once again just like the Jets were this season. Hopefully the Giants can get out of those contracts after two years like the Jets can.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RSJ said:

The Giants basically had the same season this year that the Jets had last year. Next year harder schedule, free agents older. no money for JPP, and they will flop and be terrible once again just like the Jets were this season. Hopefully the Giants can get out of those contracts after two years like the Jets can.

If they don't improve their offensive line I could see them regressing big-time next year.  Flowers has to move to Right Tackle

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, RSJ said:

It will be interesting how much they pay Beckham. Gotta imagine he's going to want a new deal soon.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RSJ said:

That is a great point. I didn't even know he was due. 

I think they have two more years before he would be a free agent, since they will pick up the 5th year option for being a first round pick.  I'm wondering if we sign Enunwa to an extension this off-season before he becomes a free agent after next year.  

• Upvote 4

Just how much do you expect JPP to get on the open market with only one fully functioning hand? Actual question here.

10 hours ago, Gen X Jet said:

daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-12.gif

• Upvote 1