Please report any ad issues here

We have had some ad issues, mobile redirects, I believe they have all been fixed. But we have a new resource with the ad network. So if there are any issues please let me know and we should be able to get it resolved quickly.

Thanks.

Was able to have the network run a scan and block some redirects. If there are anymore bad ads that pop up please email me this information if you can to forums@JetNation.com.

1.) Exact page URL where redirect occurred.
2.) Screenshot of the redirect with the landing page URL included
3.) Exact Date / Time / Timezone
4.) The IPv4 address of the reader affected at the time of the redirect. (Google what is my ip address. No letters, numbers only I.E. 111.111.111.111)

7 hours ago, Guest Tom said:

Has anyone had the issue where the popups emerge from the bottom of the page? Not sure if it's this site doing it or what.

Those were a new mobile ad that we tested out today. They have been disabled as of a few minutes ago. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2017 at 10:41 PM, Maxman said:

We have had some ad issues, mobile redirects, I believe they have all been fixed. But we have a new resource with the ad network. So if there are any issues please let me know and we should be able to get it resolved quickly.

Thanks.

Hey honey - I'm getting the adds on the bottom of my screen my mobile phone when I check the site.  I dont have any apps or stuff like that because I'm from the stone age. 

Also - the automated BDay thingy in the lounge.  It kind of drowns out all the topics because they're started daily.  Check out the forum.  It's weird. 

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Hey honey - I'm getting the adds on the bottom of my screen my mobile phone when I check the site.  I dont have any apps or stuff like that because I'm from the stone age. 

Also - the automated BDay thingy in the lounge.  It kind of drowns out all the topics because they're started daily.  Check out the forum.  It's weird. 

I am getting rid of the birthday greeting. Just wanted to test it out.

Those ads on mobile, those are site ads. I picked something that isn't too obtrusive. That said they brought in $1.36 yesterday, so they will most likely be disappearing as well. Definitely isn't worth it for pennies.

• 2 months later...
40 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Google Chrome on Mac and iPhone are redirecting to ad landing pages constantly for me. Like, to the point where I'm not bothering staying on the site, because I'm wary of malware and viruses now. @Maxman

Sorry. I just removed all tablet advertisements for registered members. I will get it fixed long term but at least for now it should be fine since the ads are gone.

If you see any other issues please let me know.

Thanks!

Archived