Member reputation points.

joewilly12

I like and value the reputation system. I am still new on this board. When I engage in a dialogue I pay attention to the rep points the person has and respond accordingly. If someone has high reputation that means he/she isn't a schmuck and/or a troll. Rep system makes it easy for me who to respond and how to respond.

Joe - In your case, a mod or an admin might have done a manual change. I would reach out to Max or the mods before I started a thread about it :)  

37 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

I like and value the reputation system. I am still new on this board. When I engage in a dialogue I pay attention to the rep points the person has and respond accordingly. If someone has high reputation that means he/she isn't a schmuck and/or a troll. Rep system makes it easy for me who to respond and how to respond.

Joe - In your case, a mod or an admin might have done a manual change. I would reach out to Max or the mods before I started a thread about it :)  

Im just asking a question not looking to change the rules or get special favors from anyone here those points mean absolutely nothing to me just wondering how the scoring system works and how I'm losing points daily for no apparent reason. 

Its all good not always does the good guy with most points win in life. 

19 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

Makes a thread complaining about a lack of rep while saying he doesn't care about it.

Complains that somebody took away his rep while admitting he did the same thing. Pretends he doesn't know how that works.

Perfect joewilly12 logic.

All it's missing is a FIRE BOWLES

Hey Mr.Negative Rep/- 200 himself you chose to negative rep all my posts for some unknown reason I did the same thing back to you. 

My rep is dropping fast and I cant seem to figure out why thats all. 

Whats your logic in negative repping every post I made did you expect me to not retaliate. 

Whats your deal? 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Hey Mr.Negative Rep/- 200 himself you chose to negative rep all my posts for some unknown reason I did the same thing back to you. 

Whats your logic in negative repping every post I made did you expect me to not retaliate. 

Whats your deal? 

joe

Good news. You now have 2 billion rep points. :) 

Could it be that somebody went back over all your previous posts and neg repped them out of spite? Similarly to what you did to somebody previously to that?

Just a wild guess

It's all very entertaining, lmao

2 hours ago, JohnJ said:

Could it be that somebody went back over all your previous posts and neg repped them out of spite? Similarly to what you did to somebody previously to that?

Just a wild guess

It's all very entertaining, lmao

Whatever who cares negative rep me you get it back. 

I never take the holiday hams and turkeys anyway. 

3 hours ago, gEYno said:

Starting a thread about rep, complaing that someone neg reps you, asking for it to be deleted, and positive repping your own posts definitely sounds like you don't care.

Yea dude whatever you think is cool by me its all about you looking cool to others. I even gave you positive rep. :D

On 1/13/2017 at 5:43 PM, joewilly12 said:

A few weeks ago I had 3500 points now today I'm down to 460 points. 

Can someone please explain how this happens and how the system works. 

Can this be disabled as I really don't care what anyone thinks of me or my posts. 

@rex-n-effect negative reps every post I make and I have returned the favor. 

Thanks 

On 1/14/2017 at 2:49 PM, joewilly12 said:

Whats your deal? 

On 1/15/2017 at 5:38 PM, joewilly12 said:

Im down to 47 LMFAO @rex-n-effect

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL someone is giving rex-n-effect POSITIVE REP as me LOL :yahoo:

For the record the dude/dudette negative reps every post i make thats why he gets it back from me. :spin:

Glad you went on record, because up until now, it wasn't that clear earlier on in this thread...

Archived