Extend Macc and Bowles

varjet

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one and only solution to this mess is to do a COMPLETE REBUILD. A COMPLETE REBUILD means getting rid of the main problem(s) plaguing the organization, not getting rid of some parts and leaving the MAIN PROBLEM(S) in charge of the said rebuild.

That is why this poster thinks this "COMPLETE REBUILD" is a total and complete charade. 

My deep sympathies go out to all PSL owners who actually bought into this mess financially. I have never been so happy to be as far distanced from an organization as I am now. They do nothing but bring (additional) pain and suffering to my life - a life that needs no additional stress in it thank you very much. Football is supposed to be entertainment that takes us away from our bills and the daily stresses in life. We have this utter and complete debacle of a football team to rely on for that. 

3 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

The one and only solution to this mess is to do a COMPLETE REBUILD. A COMPLETE REBUILD means getting rid of the main problem(s) plaguing the organization, not getting rid of some parts and leaving the MAIN PROBLEM(S) in charge of the said rebuild.

That is why this poster thinks this "COMPLETE REBUILD" is a total and complete charade. 

My deep sympathies go out to all PSL owners who actually bought into this mess financially. I have never been so happy to be as far distanced from an organization as I am now. They do nothing but bring (additional) pain and suffering to my life - a life that needs no additional stress in it thank you very much. Football is supposed to be entertainment that takes us away from our bills and the daily stresses in life. We have this utter and complete debacle of a football team to rely on for that. 

The rebuild should include head coach and general manager

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

Mac and Bowles both need to be gone 

i started this thread.  i thought if you extended them a year it would encourage them to make longer term decisions.  We have have an offense led by McCown and Forte.

The Jets have too much at stake.  The worst thing they can do is let Mac with Bowles use the money and picks unsupervised.  

Bowles can be a poor man's Dungy in TB.  Set up the system, build player character, and then bring in someone else to make them win.  

Mac is great as a Player Personnel Director-finding UDFA's and other team's scraps.  Drafting and GMing-not so much.

On 10/27/2017 at 6:56 PM, varjet said:

i started this thread.  i thought if you extended them a year it would encourage them to make longer term decisions.  We have have an offense led by McCown and Forte.

The Jets have too much at stake.  The worst thing they can do is let Mac with Bowles use the money and picks unsupervised.  

Bowles can be a poor man's Dungy in TB.  Set up the system, build player character, and then bring in someone else to make them win.  

Mac is great as a Player Personnel Director-finding UDFA's and other team's scraps.  Drafting and GMing-not so much.

Bowles is a poor man’s Kotite and Macagnan is a putrid drafter and the vast majority of his free agency moves (Revis, Wilk, Forte, Fitz) have been hideous

I don’t care if the media tongues their asses if we go 6-10 because they were projecting us to go 0-16 they both are horrible and have to be fired 

Archived