The Jets are not even in the NFL

Dcronin

11 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

There is no relegation in the NFL

I know it'll never happen, but it would certainly kill off any notion of "tanking", and would mean that more teams would have something to play for at season's end.

19 minutes ago, jamesr said:

I know it'll never happen, but it would certainly kill off any notion of "tanking", and would mean that more teams would have something to play for at season's end.

Something to consider if they continue to expand the league, there are not enough good players to make 32 teams competitive, let alone 36, you could drop 12 into a "B" league and let it rotate, with 2-4 teams getting promoted/demoted every year... 

although it would mess up the record books since some players would have a field day, playing the "B" schedule every year

19 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Something to consider if they continue to expand the league, there are not enough good players to make 32 teams competitive, let alone 36, you could drop 12 into a "B" league and let it rotate, with 2-4 teams getting promoted/demoted every year... 

although it would mess up the record books since some players would have a field day, playing the "B" schedule every year

Ehhhh....that's a shaky rough draft there man.

While the OP title is confusing, I do understand what the original poster meant and felt the same throughout the weekend watching these games. This organization is nowhere close to being a contender, in fact, I would say they are at least 5 years away, if not more. I felt especially happy for the Atlanta fans watching Dan Quinn beat the living tar out of his old team, all while remembering what Bubba Gump Bowltite's team did against his this past season. Falcon fans have suffered as much or more than we have with hideous teams over the years and I will be rooting for a Pit-ATL SB even though the NFL will make sure Dickface wins yet another one.

Let's be totally honest here, QB QB QB. Period.

Aaron Rodgers

Dickface

Big Ben

Every season

Aaron Rodgers

Dickface

Big Ben

and now, the newest member: Matty Ice because he finally has a talented cast around him with a solid CS. Julio is by far the best receiver in the NFC. Would love to see a SB with him against AB.

I give huge props to Dak Prescott as well, he played out of his mind yesterday and cemented Tono Romo's new employ somewhere else next season.

Alex Smith and Brock Osweilier both suck. Both of those guys are JAG QB's and that is why their teams lost. NE was beatable the other night, and for KC to lose on 6 FG's is a total joke. They lost because they had sub par QB play.

Archived