Matt39

Antonio Brown live streams Tomlin calling the Patriots aholes in the post game

Rate this topic

39 minutes ago, JiF said:

a$$hole is a compliment for those cheating scumbags. 

You epitomize the term "Southern end of north bound horse."  Perhaps this comment is more to you liking!

2 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Why is this a story?

Because a coach made a lockerroom speech? Because twitter is stupid? Because the Pats are a-holes? 

What part do we not already know?

BEcause it was made public. It's like the Ray Rice video. Seeing it has a greater impact than just hearing about it

11 minutes ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

You epitomize the term "Southern end of north bound horse."  Perhaps this comment is more to you liking!

Did you just call me ugly? Or an ass?  I cant tell.  I've never heard the expression. I'll have you know, I'm very handsome and nice.  So neither applies.

11 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Why is this a story?

Because a coach made a lockerroom speech? Because twitter is stupid? Because the Pats are a-holes? 

What part do we not already know?

it was ironic because part of tomlins message was to not cause any distractions this week, and other people chimed in not to do anything dumb on social media

10 minutes ago, Larz said:

it was ironic because part of tomlins message was to not cause any distractions this week, and other people chimed in not to do anything dumb on social media

Ironic, sure. Worth a mention? No.

Know how we do away with social media? Stop paying it any mind.

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

Ironic, sure. Worth a mention? No.

Know how we do away with social media? Stop paying it any mind.

that's the insidious part, even when you try to say pay it no mind, you are.....

45 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

You used "exactly". I didn't. I meant the simple principle of human psychology. I don't think that;s rhetoric

The terms you're using to retroactively intellectualize your previous comment are noted. And laughed at.

16 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Pats haven't beaten a lot of good QB's this year. Look at their schedule. I think Big Ben and the Steelers are going to go in there and beat them. I was very unimpressed with their performance against Houston. I'm not convinced that the 2016-17 Pats are a great team.

Steelers D keeps getting better. I think they're the only team that has a shot at knocking them out.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Steelers D keeps getting better. I think they're the only team that has a shot at knocking them out.

I actually think Seattle, who beat them this year, and Atlanta can take them as well. I'm very unimpressed by the Pats wins this year. They haven't played a lot of top QB's. This is a big test for them this weekend in my opinion.

15 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

I actually think Seattle, who beat them this year, and Atlanta can take them as well. I'm very unimpressed by the Pats wins this year. They haven't played a lot of top QB's. This is a big test for them this weekend in my opinion.

I meat out of SB, in the AFCC game. NFC teams are much stronger. I could see Falcons, Packers, Cowboys all having beaten the Pats.