Antonio Brown live streams Tomlin calling the Patriots aholes in the post game

Matt39

I hate Tomlin, Bradshaw was right on about him.  he's a good coach but he inherited what should have been a dynasty and he only has 1 SB.  I remember when rex never said anything but he talked trash after the steelers beat us in the title game.  that's the type of guy he is.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, at least AB will be a motivated Son-Of-A-Bitch come game time!!! Only way he can win back some respect after a STUPID error.

A motivated AB is scary.... and you better believe that whole locker-room will have his back 

Brown will expose Butler and show America that he and Julio are in the same breath as best NFL WR.

Steelers 23 - Cheats 20 

Brady retires and Kraft fires Belicheat!

23 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

Pats haven't beaten a lot of good QB's this year. Look at their schedule. I think Big Ben and the Steelers are going to go in there and beat them. I was very unimpressed with their performance against Houston. I'm not convinced that the 2016-17 Pats are a great team.

A lot of people said they thought the Chiefs would give New England a better game with their defense but I disagree.

No way I can see dink and dunk 50 yard 10 minute drive Alex Smith lead his team to victory over the Pats

1 minute ago, AdrianMurrel said:

A lot of people said they thought the Chiefs would give New England a better game with their defense but I disagree.

No way I can see dink and dunk 50 yard 10 minute drive Alex Smith lead his team to victory over the Pats

The Chiefs would have been the best matchup for the Pats. I don't think they would have had much trouble beating them. Pitt is going to be a different story.

They have a lot of talent on Offense and the Pats just haven't seen that this year. I think Pitt is winning this week.

23 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Steelers D keeps getting better. I think they're the only team that has a shot at knocking them out.

I agree with the second part. I don't think Kansas City would have had much of a shot. I'd rather Big Ben face them then  Alex Smith even though Bens been bad on the road this year. 

Steelers defense is still suspect. Alex Smith missed about 3 or 4 guys wide open for tds Sunday because  he didn't see Hill running wide open and other times couldn't get the ball downfield with his popgun  arm 

Brady won't miss those same throws. And the Steelers blitzes work against mediocre qbs like Smith.when you blitz a Brady or Rodgers / Brees level qb constantly they're  gonna make you pay.

On 1/16/2017 at 0:14 PM, JiF said:

Did you just call me ugly? Or an ass?  I cant tell.  I've never heard the expression. I'll have you know, I'm very handsome and nice.  So neither applies.

I figured I would give you 24 hours to consider my response to your comment. I will ad, not too smart either.

2 hours ago, SMC said:

At least the Steelers hate the Pats and have the talent to beat them.  Not enough teams hate the Patriots and can do something about it.

Given the Steelers propensity to shoot themselves in the foot (dumb enough to live stream stupid remarks as well as their inept coaches remarks), I expect the New England Patr**ts to steam role them in the championsip game. They stupidity reminds me of all the half baked teams the Jets have compiled over the last decade.

1 hour ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

Sure do,

I standby my comments always. Different type of person up here in New England.

Comes to NY-based team's website, into thread where site owner is asking folks to get along.

Insults everyone on site not from NE.

On 1/17/2017 at 3:57 PM, Integrity28 said:

Comes to NY-based team's website, into thread where site owner is asking folks to get along.

Insults everyone on site not from NE.

Hello, I lived at upper east side at 52nd street for 14 years.

On 1/16/2017 at 0:07 PM, Integrity28 said:

Steelers D keeps getting better. I think they're the only team that has a shot at knocking them out.

The Patriots, deservedly so, do warrant having people question their D due to opposing teams QBs they faced.

Pittsburgh do to. Here are the QBs they faced during their winning streak when the D got better:  McKown/Kessler, Tolzein, Eli, Tyrod Taylor, Dalton, Flacco, RG3, Moore & Alex Smith

KC is the only team that was playing well.  Eli, Dalton and Flacco are good QBs that can be great, but none of them were great this year and 2 of the 3 were at home.

Steelers could win in Foxboro..easily.  Their offense is ridiculous.  I would give Aaron a shot as well. 

On 1/17/2017 at 2:44 PM, Maine Coon Cat said:

I figured I would give you 24 hours to consider my response to your comment. I will ad, not too smart either.

On 1/17/2017 at 2:45 PM, JiF said:

Maybe you havent seen this threat, Mr. Coon?

On 1/17/2017 at 2:50 PM, Maine Coon Cat said:

Wanna try ignoring my feed back?

12 hours ago, The Crusher said:

It's like what? No. No. No. Nothing like that. Nothing. Zero. 

MAybe I should have been more specific. I'm not saying beating your wife on an elevator is the same thing as going into an expletive rant in a locker room.

IT's the fact that instead of hearing something from a third party does not have the impact of actually being there to see it or hear it. In both cases, the more viceral reaction came when the tape of it was released

9 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

MAybe I should have been more specific. I'm not saying beating your wife on an elevator is the same thing as going into an expletive rant in a locker room.

IT's the fact that instead of hearing something from a third party does not have the impact of actually being there to see it or hear it. In both cases, the more viceral reaction came when the tape of it was released

Still not agreeing. Hearing Tomlinson call an organization assholes from another room has no effect on my opinion. That was one of my dads pet names for me. But the video is Ray Rice upper cutting his girlfriend in that elevator? As a father of two man boys and three daughters it sent shivers down my spine. Horrifying. But I'm sorta fat and sensitive anyhow. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Still not agreeing. Hearing Tomlinson call an organization assholes from another room has no effect on my opinion. Ont of my Dads favorite nicknames for me. But the video is Ray Rice upper cutting his girlfriend in that elevator? As a father of two man boys and three daughters it sent shivers down my spine. Horrifying. But I'm sorta fat and sensitive anyhow. 

MIght not on your opinion. But to the public. Would the story have blown up as much as it did if it was reported by a third party than by video?

Archived