Maxman

Brian Winters Receives a 4 Year Contract Extension

IMG_1938.jpg

Brian Winters was one of the few bright spots for the Jets this year. Before he got hurt very late in the season he really emerged as a young player that could be a starter on the offensive line for a long time. It looks like the Jets felt the same way because they just announced that Winters has been signed to a 4-year contract extension. Terms of the deal are not known at this time.

He was scheduled to be a free agent in March. Scratch one problem off the Jets long list of positional upgrades that need to be addressed this offseason.

Visit our forums to read more about Brian Winters contract extension.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
n0iFHEvhbKg

Click here to read the full story...

I thought I read that they  were thinking about 4 yrs 45 mil, same as one of the other guards just signed for.  It may have been semen for what it's worth

5 minutes ago, JetsFanNick12 said:

8 Million a year they're saying

The release from NFL Network says he signed a 4 yr deal that's worth nearly 8 mil .  It never said anything about 8 mil per .

1 minute ago, Tinstar said:

The release from NFL Network says he signed a 4 yr deal that's worth nearly 8 mil .  It never said anything about 8 mil per .

I don't think it could be 2 M a year.

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yeah, and that's why they're not playing anymore. The o line was awful all year. No running game and Wilson was getting pressured every time he went back to pass. 

So...Winters....means Superbowl to you? You know the hawks at least made the playoffs...