Ignore Feature - Avoid Personal Attacks

Maxman

We have a feature here called ignore. We have had like 20 reported posts in the past 3 days. If something is really bad, we appreciate you reporting it. If we miss a spam link or someone posts nudity, thank you for the heads up.

What report is NOT FOR is for you to threaten us. That you will enact street justice if we don't do what you want.

We are all pretty busy here. So if there is another poster that really gets under your skin, please put them on ignore. It is a cool feature. You won't see what they write. It is awesome.

We just don't like getting threatened ourselves because of a Jets disagreement that two people here are having.

Please use ignore and avoid personal attacks.

Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Maxman said:

We have a feature here called ignore. We have had like 20 reported posts in the past 3 days. If something is really bad, we appreciate you reporting it. If we miss a spam link or someone posts nudity, thank you for the heads up.

What report is NOT FOR is for you to threaten us. That you will enact street justice if we don't do what you want.

We are all pretty busy here. So if there is another poster that really gets under your skin, please put them on ignore. It is a cool feature. You won't see what they write. It is awesome.

We just don't like getting threatened ourselves because of a Jets disagreement that two people here are having.

Thanks.

holy sh*t.... Please name names, this is too funny

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Thanks.

I'm going to IGNORE this thread, and REPORT this silly guy name MAX.  

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks.

If you do not share the name or names of those who threatened to beat or cuckold you if you did not ban someone they don't like, then I will beat or cuckold you.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I've been getting messages like this for years... does this make me a mod?

Know what, I'm actually going to give you a bit of credit here. For all the instigating & egging on you do, you also get it right back in return, often worse, but always without reporting someone to the principal. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, GFY f**kface. 

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks.

Reported.

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Du0hT6p.gif

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

Thanks.

Dance off?

tenor.gif

38 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It was a picture of Crusher.

37 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

People are supposed to PM those to JiF. 

36 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Who do you think uploaded it? From his personal collection.

I don't mind being the center of a joke. But this is not ok. National Geographic has the coprlyright to those pictures. Part of their " lard asses of the Serengeti series" debuting after shark week this year. Don't ruin it for me guys!

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I don't mind being the center of a joke. But this is not ok. National Geographic has the coprlyright to those pictures. Part of their " lard asses of the Serengeti series" debuting after shark week this year. Don't ruin it for me guys!

What did you want me to write, that it was a picture of sperm?

2 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Wait.... this is wrong somehow?

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It was a picture of Crusher.

People are supposed to PM those to JiF. 

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Who do you think uploaded it? From his personal collection.

He must have felt it was too good not to share. Besides, since when do JN mods dislike male nudity?

His body is a work of art meant to be adored and admired by all. 

Archived