Another view from Jets Insider

shakin

Nah. It shpuld be all good now. Let's just say that there was some bad 3rd person info getting back to JI that made things look worse that they appeared. You know how that goes. Sean's cool. He hates me and Max, but he's cool.

That's good to hear Tom. Besides, I would never DELETE you from my site - I just don't do things like that.

I wish you guys all the best.. and I'm loyal to Sean and I know the insider will survive. but if anyone has noticed I have been very quite this year for a few reasons.

1. Is JI has become far to sensitive. After Sean got his Press Pass. I saw less comments by him as a whole and none that was negative in anyway. Ra Ra sites stink they are boring and serve no purpose.

I'm not sure if the JETS front office sets guidelines when it comes to negative comments but if the do then give the Press Pass back.

The JETS have chased away several great announcers over the years and replace them with the likes of Greg Buttle ...Mr Ra Ra himself. while guys like Freeman McNeill and Dave Jennings who tell it like it is are sent packing.

If it's black don't tell me it's white... It's a guys sucking don't tell me he's not. If the front office makes a move I hate and I say it, don't lock my post. .............and if I ask the Jets fans to send a Christmas greeting to a fellow Jets fan serving in Iraq.... Don't lock it because some anti war ass$%#@ does not like it.

Disagreements are part of life! live with it!

Jets Insider is still a great site ..the info they get on the team is very good..... but I just feel it's getting one-sided.... mind you it's just my opinion.

Nah. It shpuld be all good now. Let's just say that there was some bad 3rd person info getting back to JI that made things look worse that they appeared. You know how that goes. Sean's cool. He hates me and Max, but he's cool.

HE hates me , but I still LOVE him anyway....I did send a pm about ..TAKE A PEEK ..with just a link to here..NOTHING else. I emailed from my own email account my buddies who I had. I had no intention of leaving JI myself...NOR STEERING anyne away....We are all one big happy family...if there was not so much insecurity we could have ONE BIG happy family here. The old timers who can still relate with the NEWBIES an everyone is a WINNER..like our JETS.....this year.

Peace Out....END of story....NEXT issue....

Wait Bren you just admitted that you:

1. PMed the Webmaster of a rival site

2. Told him what was going on here (link)

3. Got me banned

TOM: We have to figure out how to BAN people. In the meantime Bren you have been demoted. You are no longer a V.P. you are now the Director of Marketing.

Anyone interested in a V.P. position? TomShane will be conducting "field interviews". PM him for details.

Can I interview Brenda first? She'll be REALLY anxious to make up with me, I mean, us. Can I? Can I?

Your call Bro. If she "earns" the job back she can be the V.P.

Truth be told we actually didn't budget for a 2 person Marketing department.

Who's the second marketer?

Tom I realize that you are not good at playing the "straight man" by try to follow along.

If Bren gets demoted and we hire a replacement that is 2 people.

If Bren excels on her interview and gets the V.P. job back it is again a 1 person dept.

Jeez.

Tom I realize that you are not good at playing the "straight man" by try to follow along.

If Bren gets demoted and we hire a replacement that is 2 people.

If Bren excels on her interview and gets the V.P. job back it is again a 1 person dept.

Jeez.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hmm.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hmmmm.

Oh, BOOBS!

And that's the important thing to remember: with that NFL/NYJets access comes some "rules" that Sean really has no control over. Jets Insider (including the message board) is reviewed by league and team officials, and if it devolves regularly below certain "family" standards, they'll pull the plug. Period.

What bull...

I have serious doubts about the nfl or the ny jets having anything to do with ji.com.But i digress.....

You say that sean has no control over what goes on? nonsense. he has plenty of control.

He doesnt NEED press passes.

He doesnt NEED free doughnuts at hofstra.

He doesnt NEED to hobnob with players.

He does tha because he WANTS to. He LOVES it and I dont blame hime.

The problem is that your trying to sell some bullsh*t about poor little sean and how the big bad mean nfl is putting pressure on him silence us for saying that tom shanes a-hole is bleeding or that herm sucks 24/7. The reality is that he could just tell them to F off and throw their stupid press passes to the ground. BUT he wont do that.

So its all on him.

Do we need ji.com writers so badly? I mean, what is an article except for a well though out post? What is the difference between reading some kevin newall article or something that greenjets and ham wrote? or young jets fan?

The strenght of JI.COM was its fun posters, not the rehashed articles that i could read in any paper.

So sooth wants a press pass? great, so do I. why? because id like to get free doughnuts and wander around the lockers. thats cool stuff and I dont blame him for that but dont try to sell us on him being pressured, thats a crock of sh*t.

Next im supposed to believe that brenda did something to upset paul tags? little brenda? the chick who doesnt have a mean bone in her body who never fights or is rude, the one sooth banned?

He has power. He has a choice. He made his choice.

I still think ji.com is a good site, and i dont think soothie is a bad guy. Shane is right though, his fault was that he listened to all the ji.com crybabies too often

And that's the important thing to remember: with that NFL/NYJets access comes some "rules" that Sean really has no control over. Jets Insider (including the message board) is reviewed by league and team officials, and if it devolves regularly below certain "family" standards, they'll pull the plug. Period.

What bull...

I have serious doubts about the nfl or the ny jets having anything to do with ji.com.But i digress.....

You say that sean has no control over what goes on? nonsense. he has plenty of control.

He doesnt NEED press passes.

He doesnt NEED free doughnuts at hofstra.

He doesnt NEED to hobnob with players.

He does tha because he WANTS to. He LOVES it and I dont blame hime.

The problem is that your trying to sell some bullsh*t about poor little sean and how the big bad mean nfl is putting pressure on him silence us for saying that tom shanes a-hole is bleeding or that herm sucks 24/7. The reality is that he could just tell them to F off and throw their stupid press passes to the ground. BUT he wont do that.

So its all on him.

Do we need ji.com writers so badly? I mean, what is an article except for a well though out post? What is the difference between reading some kevin newall article or something that greenjets and ham wrote? or young jets fan?

The strenght of JI.COM was its fun posters, not the rehashed articles that i could read in any paper.

So sooth wants a press pass? great, so do I. why? because id like to get free doughnuts and wander around the lockers. thats cool stuff and I dont blame him for that but dont try to sell us on him being pressured, thats a crock of Sh#t.

Next im supposed to believe that brenda did something to upset paul tags? little brenda? the chick who doesnt have a mean bone in her body who never fights or is rude, the one sooth banned?

He has power. He has a choice. He made his choice.

I still think ji.com is a good site, and i dont think soothie is a bad guy. Shane is right though, his fault was that he listened to all the ji.com crybabies too often

dk, You have MASSIVE balls. Awesome insight, my brother.

DICKIE...xxxooo Thanks buddy,,,Paul Tags called me last nite, he posts here..I forgot his ALIAS because I was wrapped in Tom Shanes silk sheet and in a position I never experienced, but I told him to make sure our BYE BYE week was in October.

FEEL THE POWER :lol:

I can't believe you guys let this go all day. Honesty is important here people. Brenda is spreading falsehoods. This must stop.

There is no way there is a position that she never experienced

-- friends they NEVER would have met if not for Sean doing what he did on his own time and dime.I beg to differ on the his own dime part, while i`m sure he put his share in it`s not like it seemed the requests of cash from posters was becomming more & more frequent ,between the shirts, seatshirts, mugs & semi annual donations from a large group of members there it was hardly ALL done on his own dime

Archived