DPR

3 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

The Lady,

The Night Man,

The Master,

The Beast,

The Captain

What else could there be?

A pretty boy, a prisoner, idk. A scum could've been MK'd but like I can't find too many nouns in the song that refer to people. Why would the scum roles be the ones to hand out the items though lol. It's a massive game they could've done a lot more damage than good if the totems had steered them the right way. 

@Chrja Well the roles haven't proved very fruitful yet and I don't think we have enough knives left to chop someone anymore.

They prolly had to give each person something,

Shad flipped the night man and I chos to go there N1 and was random sent N2 because I had no power.  He stated ITT which roles I got each night.

Right not Im not focusing on th knives, we need to lynch Scum and Pral is by far the best candidate imo.

Dice reads Pral well and was NK;d, AJ reads Pral well and thinks he's Scum and I read Pral well too were all DMers.

Dice was Town, AJ is cleared via mechanics so also Town and Im Town too and cleared by mechanics.

Sigh, no. I understand why you are seeing me as scum but I don't know how else to convince you otherwise. Dice, AJ and even you have been wrong on me before and have lynched me numerous times quote early in the game. I know that here it is mainly due to mechanics and thus i don't have any way to say otherwise. But, no. I am not scum. I am The Captain and I can chose what roles I can give and I have tried my best to help catch the scum.

2 minutes ago, Pralaya said:

Sigh, no. I understand why you are seeing me as scum but I don't know how else to convince you otherwise. Dice, AJ and even you have been wrong on me before and have lynched me numerous times quote early in the game. I know that here it is mainly due to mechanics and thus i don't have any way to say otherwise. But, no. I am not scum. I am The Captain and I can chose what roles I can give and I have tried my best to help catch the scum.

Name a game I mislynched you in.

I was right on you as Scum numerous times.

Scum!80 busses the **** out of his whole team..

The Dice kill makes perfect sense from Scum!Pral's PoV.

Youre more involved as Scum, especially early and youre pretty involved by Pral standards.

I dare you to keep me alive tonight.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Name a game I mislynched you in.

I was right on you as Scum numerous times.

Scum!80 busses the **** out of his whole team..

The Dice kill makes perfect sense from Scum!Pral's PoV.

Youre more involved as Scum, especially early and youre pretty involved by Pral standards.

I dare you to keep me alive tonight.

Plus your quick hammer on Lizzie who was Town.

54 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

AJ is lock clear because he knew about the knives, how many it  took and what happened if we stabbed a Townie.

Tiink is cleared because 4 people claimed to stab Shad and 1 of those people was 80.  Tiink, AJ and I were the others.

I think AJ is more of a lock because of the same reason Tink is but I'm with you here.  They're not on the priority list tomorrow.  Which is good because Tink did have a little slip in our QT that he missed in the game.  But I dont think it's a big deal.  Especially because of the Shad stab. 

Feeling good about Krak because of the "town" read on 80.  

Chrja I dont trust one bit.  Clearly paying zero attention to this game and he's a liar.  

Spoot is a bit of a wild card, he's way out in front and I've never seen that from him before.  I still think he's town though.  He did give me a knife the other night. 

Chrja or Pral tomorrow.