HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

37 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Honestly you are approaching being one of us faster than anyone I've seen. Won't be long now. 

Always funny when I talk to the site owner Max about the mafia forum. He started this board 10+ years ago with mostly friends. Even after that he pretty much knew everyone who post for awhile because they run into one another on the main board.

He still laughs when he sees someone like DPR with 5k + posts but has no idea who he is. I told him, "Oh him?, yeah, he a pirate." "

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

fwiw I think the crew of guys and gals here are awesome and a blast to play with!!!!

34 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

1. You post too damn much

2. no clue on that other guy

3. Leelou using her vote early for pressure, good look

4. small FOS to Pral that I don't want to explain

1. This should not come as a surprise to you.....lololololol. Do you have a read on me yet, if so what and why?

2. You have not thoughts to share irt to him or even what he said or others said irt to him?

3. Dont really disagree with you here.

4. I'm not sure what youre referencing here, so if you wont mention it now, hopefully you will after.

5 hours ago, Chrja said:

This here doesn't really add up. 

IF i am a rookie or not shouldn't have any influence on his read. A rookie or an exp players spouting reads could both be trying to gets things started or something else.  The Exp of a player shouldn't really be a warrant/basis for how he interprets my actions. 

I don't know if your intention here was really to prod zander into responding but in general this is wrong.  Experience absolutely matters because this game makes little to no sense to new players (in my experience).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I do.

At 1st I did kinda think it could have been just a get things started kind thing.

But the way he progressed it and his responses/reasoning then the vote AFTER getting support, then the "Im out for 24 hours" post is prolly him not wanting to spew any teammates imo and a very bad look.

I don't see it that way.  Too risky to try early D1 on a new site - he's most likely town trying to shake things up early on (your 1st sentence). 

8 hours ago, Chrja said:

Full disclosure. 

I also remember the name Verbal, so might have played with him too. 

And i know Hallia a bit, not quite sure i have actually played with her. 

I played a couple of games on POG and MU - mostly associated with the Champs games.  Your name is familiar as well, so either we played together or I just saw it in reading posts on the boards.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I don't see it that way.  Too risky to try early D1 on a new site - he's most likely town trying to shake things up early on (your 1st sentence). 

Like I said I thought it could have been that too.

But when you read his entire progression and responses then bailing, it looks pretty bad as a whole imo.

FFS Zander, slow down.

<3 you, but I can't slog through 593475893475 posts in this game with 17 other people to read, not even including you!

sadface.gif

okokok

Im really gonna go watch stuffs with Nyn now!!!

you have roughly 43 mins!!!!

lolololololol

Agree to disagree for now

Fair enough for now.

18 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

1. This should not come as a surprise to you.....lololololol. Do you have a read on me yet, if so what and why?

2. You have not thoughts to share irt to him or even what he said or others said irt to him?

3. Dont really disagree with you here.

4. I'm not sure what youre referencing here, so if you wont mention it now, hopefully you will after.

1. Zander Panzer imo.

2. Not really. My thoughts are pretty much along the lines of what Verbal just got through explaining.

3. Cool

4. Perhaps I will. It was in a response to one of your posts

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

First of all just played at DM and everyone there likes to call people scum or town early. Second I find it weirder you tried to use it to tie he and I together as scum. So the plan out of the QT was him to tell people you got a message on me saying I'm scum? Day 1? Before everyone even showed up? Serious? 

Zander in a nutshell

lolololololol

• Upvote 1