HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

46 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Just went back to reread that sh*t fist from this morning since I'm on my laptop now.

Think Chjra is probably town.

Krak is maybe town.

JiF looks a little scummy.

Zander is still town but chasing bad leads early on.

unvote

46 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

JC also probably town

Can you give me some raisins for these please?

Also what about Pral who you mentioned as poss Scum earlier

4 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Looking back I didn't hate this read.

Why don't you like it?

At that stage he'd posted a gif, made a quick jab at Pac, and posted a wtl including Verb who hadn't checked in yet.  I'm not sure where anyone gains a lean from that.

Why did you like it?

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Can you give me some raisins for these please?

Also what about Pral who you mentioned as poss Scum earlier

Cause I'm better at this game than you?

Chjra because I think initially he was trying to get the game kicked off. I think his JC read for when he made it wasn't bad, I also like JC's intro posts. I can see him thinking you look all over the place if he's never played with you before/has limited experience. Some of your points against him were pretty weak. Like saying he was contradicting himself when he says you're allowed to ask all the questions you want, but he'd prefer if they were actually GOOD questions.

Krak seemed level headed about the whole thing.

JiF came in with a little nudge that I don't like looking at it again. Don't remember any other posts he's made so that's a soft read.

The thing with Pral was he made a comment about you being a 'Mafia Drifter' which pinged me for angle shooty reasons.

7 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Looking back I didn't hate this read.

Why don't you like it?

Dude are you reading the game?!?!?!?

What had ANYONE Chrja mentioned when he originally did, done to warrant ANY read?

Its like you have np for him either TMI'ing things or pulling random reads out of the air based on nothing.

I dont see how either way comes from a Towny.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dude are you reading the game?!?!?!?

What had ANYONE Chrja mentioned when he originally did, done to warrant ANY read?

Its like you have np for him either TMI'ing things or pulling random reads out of the air based on nothing.

I dont see how either way comes from a Towny.

Kind of like your bullsh*t scum read on me?

JC's intro was cool and relaxed and for Chjra to name him a town lean for that without ever playing with him isn't awful. I actually think it's a good look for him.

I have it in my head that wolf!Chrja looks a lot like wolf!me and I don't know if that's accurate meta or me misremembering bullsh*t I made up in the hydra game as accurate meta, but I want to believe the former.

He looks fine through p5 regardless. 

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Cause I'm better at this game than you?

Chjra because I think initially he was trying to get the game kicked off. I think his JC read for when he made it wasn't bad, I also like JC's intro posts. I can see him thinking you look all over the place if he's never played with you before/has limited experience. Some of your points against him were pretty weak. Like saying he was contradicting himself when he says you're allowed to ask all the questions you want, but he'd prefer if they were actually GOOD questions.

Krak seemed level headed about the whole thing.

JiF came in with a little nudge that I don't like looking at it again. Don't remember any other posts he's made so that's a soft read.

The thing with Pral was he made a comment about you being a 'Mafia Drifter' which pinged me for angle shooty reasons.

OFC youre better then me youre a ******* legend, just ask yourself.  But I think my track record for reading you is at least as good as yours reading me..  Your typically Scum defense against me  is too belittle me because youre easy  to read as Scum 9/10 times  for me and have been on such a streak you dont bother with much more recently.  If youre a Villager pull your head out of your ass and quit jabbing at me.  Especially since you already think Im likely Town.

Pulling BS reads out of nowhere with a field of players youre mostly not familiar with is a joke.  Especially with next to no game related content.  And my points against him are weak?  Agree to disagree.  But I stand by what I said.  I dont care that you dont agree with me.  He did contradict himself imo.  Then he votes me AFTER other people start sussing me.  Then when people start questioning him on it he unvotes and goes after and votes his other Scum read who he stated "he got a message stating he was Scum" and peaces the **** out stating he was gonna be gone for 24 hours.

How the **** do you think thats Towny for a player you havent played with before iirc from his who he knew post?!?!?!

Maybe he comes back and shows me something that could make me reconsider but I dont see how you think my issues with him are weak or not valid.

Can you also please elaborate on Pral and angle shooting please, cause Im not sure how so?

"He called me scum but didn't vote until someone else did" is such a bullsh*t 1st grade level read that I'm not even gonna touch it.

For someone that has zero basis on anyone on the roster, it's pretty much suicide to come into the thread then claim to have gotten a message saying a player is scum and then proceed to start giving out leans within his first few numbers of posts. Like wtf else is this dude suppose to base his reads on?

My head isn't the one inserted up an ass bro, you need to stop going OMGUS so quickly and think objectively before you start digging your tunnel to China.

14 minutes ago, Shad said:

I'll worry about that if you're still sketching me out on p14.

Fair enough.

14 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Hey guys I'm Shart and just finally checking in. Enjoy your weekend.

Any reads yet Liz?

13 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Kind of like your bullsh*t scum read on me?

JC's intro was cool and relaxed and for Chjra to name him a town lean for that without ever playing with him isn't awful. I actually think it's a good look for him.

I sussed you for the EXACT same reason last game, you gave pretty much exactly the same response and you were of SCUM!!!!

What about his reasons for Scum reading me and Crusher?

What about him sussing me but only voting me AFTER others voted/started to suss me?

What about him unvoting me after people start sussing him for it?

What about him voting Crusher for #raisins?

What about after all that, him saying hes peacing the **** out?

Like wtf am I missing that AJGOAT is seeing to make him Town??

13 minutes ago, Krak said:

@Zander

It was for Dice

5 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

"He called me scum but didn't vote until someone else did" is such a bullsh*t 1st grade level read that I'm not even gonna touch it.

For someone that has zero basis on anyone on the roster, it's pretty much suicide to come into the thread then claim to have gotten a message saying a player is scum and then proceed to start giving out leans within his first few numbers of posts. Like wtf else is this dude suppose to base his reads on?

My head isn't the one inserted up an ass bro, you need to stop going OMGUS so quickly and think objectively before you start digging your tunnel to China.

Dude go read my (and Shads technically) Scum game on MU.  Some players have big balls, some dont.  Youre assuming he doesnt with 0 Meta, some people dont like randing Scum and just dont give a ****.

And you dont want to touch it because it makes ******* sense and Im concerned youre just brushing it off.

15 hours ago, Chrja said:

If i was to guess one villager it would be Jetcode right now. 

15 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

How much exp to you have in Mafia?

15 hours ago, Chrja said:

Some years of exp by now. Really don't now how to elaborate it more then that - but i ain't no rookie ;)

Why did you quote my post in connection with the question? 

This string right here is pretty Townie imo.

He has zero experience with JC but is basing that read off of his intro, which is also the first unsolicited read of the thread. Scum does this because? Your immediate reaction is to ask if he's a rookie because it's pulling a read out of thin air? Did you even bother to check what JC had posted before that? Did you disagree so much with the idea that a person you don't know could form a lean on a player based on their intro?

Like seriously man.

• Upvote 1