Jump to content

HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS


DPR
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

"He called me scum but didn't vote until someone else did" is such a bullsh*t 1st grade level read that I'm not even gonna touch it.

For someone that has zero basis on anyone on the roster, it's pretty much suicide to come into the thread then claim to have gotten a message saying a player is scum and then proceed to start giving out leans within his first few numbers of posts. Like wtf else is this dude suppose to base his reads on?

My head isn't the one inserted up an ass bro, you need to stop going OMGUS so quickly and think objectively before you start digging your tunnel to China.

Yep. Kinda what I was saying earlier except clearer cause I was typing with my mouth full. Find it hard to believe he would newbie in  as scum and bring instant attention to himself. If he did we can kill him later. He did run off like a little girl but I attribute that to a lack of testicular fortitude and not necessarily alignment indicative. I love Zander but kinda surprised he is sticking to it.  Still want hear from inactive players but active or not this seems off

unvote vote zander  

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

 

 

This string right here is pretty Townie imo.

He has zero experience with JC but is basing that read off of his intro, which is also the first unsolicited read of the thread. Scum does this because? Your immediate reaction is to ask if he's a rookie because it's pulling a read out of thin air? Did you even bother to check what JC had posted before that? Did you disagree so much with the idea that a person you don't know could form a lean on a player based on their intro?

Like seriously man.

Dude HE DIDNT GIVE A REASON FOR THE READ!!!!!

 

YOU'RE ASSUMING what his reason his ffs!!!!!!

And you only touch his Notbob read, what about his Scum read on me originally?!?!!? What about his Scum read on Crusher?!?!?!

What about him parking his vote on Crusher and saying hes peacing out for 24 hours??!!?

Like seriously man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Yep. Kinda what I was saying earlier except clearer cause I was typing with my mouth full. Find it hard to believe he would newbie in  as scum and bring instant attention to himself. If he did we can kill him later. He did run off like a little girl but I attribute that to a lack of testicular fortitude and not necessarily alignment indicative. I love Zander but kinda surprised he is sticking to it.  Still want hear from inactive players but active or not this seems off

unvote vote zander  

 

 

 

The Bold is a joke right?!?!?!

Ya because me sticking to a read is an obv Scum tell for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Dude HE DIDNT GIVE A REASON FOR THE READ!!!!!

 

YOU'RE ASSUMING what his reason his ffs!!!!!!

And you only touch his Notbob read, what about his Scum read on me originally?!?!!? What about his Scum read on Crusher?!?!?!

What about him parking his vote on Crusher and saying hes peacing out for 24 hours??!!?

Like seriously man.

Does everything need to be spelled out for you?

After rereading I knew exactly why he called JC town, and I don't really disagree. JC's intro tone was good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

No Zander I'm brushing it off because there are legitimate scum play tells and then there's bullsh*t like "third voter on the wagon is scum" sh*t that DM used to preach.

So Townies typically wait early game after sussing someone for others to suss before voting then unvote when he's getting sused for his push?!?!!?

Give your ******* head a shake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Andrej The Giant said:

Does everything need to be spelled out for you?

After rereading I knew exactly why he called JC town, and I don't really disagree. JC's intro tone was good.

Why dont you address the other 5 things or so I mentioned?!?!

So you can read Chrja's mind?!?!!?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why dont you address the other 5 things or so I mentioned?!?!

So you can read Chrja's mind?!?!!?

It doesn't take a mind reader when everything you need to access where the read comes from was a page behind it.

Your other points are sh*t. I don't care when he voted you and whether or not it came after people voted/said you might be scum. He made it clear afterwards that he was checking for your reaction and left it at that. "Your reaction was sufficient enough for me and others to get a read off of" is not a line I think scum on a new forum drops. Him saying he'll be gone for the next 24 hours doesn't mean anything to me either. I'm assuming the Crusher vote was a joke to get some content started.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

AJ so because JC is joking around, that's enuff to warrant a town read from someone who doesn't know him at all as far as I know of?

You're a tone reader.

Put yourself in his shoes. If you've never played with JC, do you think his intro was bad?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Fair enough.

 

Any reads yet Liz?

 

 

I sussed you for the EXACT same reason last game, you gave pretty much exactly the same response and you were of SCUM!!!!

What about his reasons for Scum reading me and Crusher?

What about him sussing me but only voting me AFTER others voted/started to suss me?

What about him unvoting me after people start sussing him for it?

What about him voting Crusher for #raisins?

What about after all that, him saying hes peacing the **** out?

Like wtf am I missing that AJGOAT is seeing to make him Town??

Nope...i will start reading at some point though, i'm sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

You're a tone reader.

Put yourself in his shoes. If you've never played with JC, do you think his intro was bad?

I think his tone is relaxed. But if I was new to the site id have a big hesitation too because id be aware that that might be NORMAL for him no matter what.

 

tbh  I didn't pay attention to his JC stuff  his zander stuff bugged me and im waiting for him to come back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I have no idea what anyone is saying in the QT because Im Town.

Im saying him his approach/reads/cmmets to Notbob, you and me is weird.

If he's Scum it would lead me to believe he mentioned 1 of his teammates there.  I know Im Town so it makes me think one of you is a teammate.

And I didnt say you both WERE w/w it just means its gonna raise your and/or Notbob's Scum equity rise.

Really want to vote Zander here with this sh*t sandwich.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

It doesn't take a mind reader when everything you need to access where the read comes from was a page behind it.

Your other points are sh*t. I don't care when he voted you and whether or not it came after people voted/said you might be scum. He made it clear afterwards that he was checking for your reaction and left it at that. "Your reaction was sufficient enough for me and others to get a read off of" is not a line I think scum on a new forum drops. Him saying he'll be gone for the next 24 hours doesn't mean anything to me either. I'm assuming the Crusher vote was a joke to get some content started.

Obv youre 100% right because Scum would never:

Lie

Backtrack

Lay off when getting pressured for a push

Give reads without reasoning.

Bail when getting heat

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Seems like a good dude.

Is this like a read or irt to his character/personality?

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^ most likely a wolf ^^^

Because this makes me think you think he's Scum

 

17 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

You're a tone reader.

Put yourself in his shoes. If you've never played with JC, do you think his intro was bad?

Again Chrja never gives a reason himself.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Its called Meta imo.

Im not saying you are for certain but its similar to last game.

And even your shrug it off/belittling it responses feel similar.

We' shall see what shakes out, still like 24 hours left and still players that need to check in.

 

I'm not the epert on hunting with meta...with that said...I've never seen you this defensive for a vote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...