HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Nah dude.  I was hoping you would have post this kind of post then.  Once we a established conversation I would insert another join us comment.  I really was just too spooked, did not want to give away my role.  The role PM stated many would look for signals...eventually AJ caught on, who was obvious in his own right.

Tress gave you away. 

38 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Sometimes harsh words cut through the fog better than others.

Zander is still probably town but he's got a terrible knack for over reacting in situations when it isn't necessary. My town read from you actually stems from your levelheadedness during that whole development early on.

awkward...what levelheadness?

JC's not as aggressive/belligerent as I've grown used to lately but his volume as a wolf generally sucks at least on DM so he's off to a good start on that front.

Crush seemed really caught up in chrja's supposed scum message/peek thing on him.

Pral actually posting early was a refreshing change of pace and I kind of dig it even if he didn't really say anything of substance yet.  I don't follow your angle thing?

I have no hot takes on anyone else but Pac or Smash can die if either of them are playing.

4 minutes ago, Shad said:

Pral actually posting early was a refreshing change of pace and I kind of dig it even if he didn't really say anything of substance yet.  I don't follow your angle thing?

He made a Mafia Drifter comment which rubbed me the wrong way at the time.

probably nothing.

6 minutes ago, Shad said:

JC's not as aggressive/belligerent as I've grown used to lately but his volume as a wolf generally sucks at least on DM so he's off to a good start on that front.

Crush seemed really caught up in chrja's supposed scum message/peek thing on him.

I have no hot takes on anyone else but Pac or Smash can die if either of them are playing.

Is volume a tell?  Maybe some people have trouble lying to strangers...lol

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Cold War reference.  You can find it on YouTube.

Likes to duck and cover when scum...at least from what I recall.

To be fair, that was years ago.  I haven't been scum in a long time.  Also I never had solid scum meta bc often scumkrak and townkrak looked the same.  absent.

1 minute ago, Krak said:

nah I meant am I allowed to say 'to be fair' about myself

Dude, its all good.  We all have games we have other things going on...meta is only valid till its not...too easy to manipulate which is why I avoid using it.  Do not want to get into an inter-site debate about meta...but I just roll with what I see.  Maybe one time I found meta useful and that was many years ago.  A newcomer from DM (name forgets me atm) suggested Verbal wanted a no lynch or some such strategy I knew he despised...either way...he was scum.