HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

35 minutes ago, Shad said:

JC's not as aggressive/belligerent as I've grown used to lately but his volume as a wolf generally sucks at least on DM so he's off to a good start on that front.

Crush seemed really caught up in chrja's supposed scum message/peek thing on him.

Pral actually posting early was a refreshing change of pace and I kind of dig it even if he didn't really say anything of substance yet.  I don't follow your angle thing?

I have no hot takes on anyone else but Pac or Smash can die if either of them are playing.

I'm caught up in the thing I made fun of and then let go? That thing? Wow what a shitty sleazy lazy crappy statement. 

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I usually don't use the meta...rather see action within thread...especially vote patterns...

40 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I was thinking of blind voting you just to keep the meta going.

38 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Starting to think 80 is scum with Verbal here...***meta***...

You are speaking pure crap. 

9 minutes ago, Shad said:

Pretty sure you brought it up in like four or five separate posts.

If ISOing wasn't impossible here I would confirm.

Early in the game I made couple references. My biggest point was didn't think scum would do that. What has me willing to stretch Zander's neck. Ok so you might be right as far as the read I collected from it. But your post made it sound like I was over defending it.,Eigher way I feel better about you for now. 

Current Vote Count

Chihuahua ( 2 ) - dice, Zander

Gerbal ( 1 ) - 80

Crusher ( 1 ) - Chihuahua

80 ( 1 ) - Gerbal

Dice ( 1 ) - Buttkrak

Zander ( 1 ) - Crusher 

Jiff  ( 1 ) - AJ

Pral ( 1 ) - Lee

With 19 hotel guests, it takes 10 to make it an official party.

* DEADLINE IN JUST UNDER 12 HOURS (8:30 pm EST).

FAILURE TO SECURE A MAJORITY LYNCH WILL RESULT IN AN EXTRA NK FOR THE MAFIA.

**IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE LYNCH, WE WILL GO INTO TWILIGHT PHASE.

EACH PLAYER MUST POST A READS LIST, AND ONLY READS LISTS MAY BE

POSTED UNTIL ALL LIVING PLAYERS HAVE COMPLIED. ONCE THIS IS ACCOMPLISHED,

NORMAL CONVERSATION MAY RESUME.

***THE CHOICE OF The Lady, The Night Man, OR The Captain MUST BE MADE BEFORE

THE LYNCH OR GIFTS WILL BE FORFEIT.

Current Vote Count:

Chihuahua ( 2 ) - dice, Zander

Gerb ( 1 ) - 80

Crush ( 1 ) - Chihuahua

80 ( 1 ) - Gerb

dice ( 1 ) - Krak

Zander ( 1 ) - Crusher

JiF ( 1 ) - AJ

Pral ( 1 ) - Lee

With 19 players, it takes 10 to make a band.

*Deadline in 11.5 hours (8:30 pm EST).

**Get yer reads lists ready to post immediately after the lynch.

Normal conversation may only resume until all reads lists are posted.

***Make your choices (Lady, Captain, Night Man) before the lynch, or no gifts for you.

1 hour ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Solved. I found some juicy doritos is my neighbours garage. Maneuvering his airduct was a bitch but we made it. Crusher man tell me what to think about this game cause raccoons can't read.

I have put my thoughts pretty clearly in the thread. Right now I think Zander and Jetscode are good places to look. I misunderstood a point Shad made and now that I looked at it he looks pretty good. No disrespect to anyone but the lopsided effort in this game is making it hard to have a solid feel.

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I have put my thoughts pretty clearly in the thread. Right now I think Zander and Jetscode are good places to look. I misunderstood a point Shad made and now that I looked at it he looks pretty good. No disrespect to anyone but the lopsided effort in this game is making it hard to have a solid feel.

I playing with an idea to deal with this - not for this game... we're only a day in - but in the future, I can see having a mechanism that allows al active players to vote on D2 or D3 to eject inactives from the game and have roles re-calibrated to move forward. Inactives have been a problem since the beginning of time and it really would be so much more fun if there was a way to just clear them from games.

Not sure how to handle this when Verb is actually the mod, but we can think of something. 

• Upvote 1