HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

According to his profile, he was online an hour ago. So then? 

How do I check that here myself?

Also if my Pral Meta is correct (someone please correct me if Im wrong), Scum!Pral tends to be more active/involved then Town!Pral.

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I do what I want, when I want. 

I like the response but I still wish youd give a reason tho

sadface.gif

12 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I still dont get the whole Drifter thing...is it a role or something?

But either way this response is meh because you said it BEFORE I said anything about The Traveler.

So whats your actually read on Pral then?

Town traveler / mafia drifter

sounds kind of synonymous, no? Like I said it could've just been a random comment but it stuck out to me on my skim the other morning. Beyond that I don't have much of a read because he hasn't said or done anything worth while 

19 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I dont mind constructive criticism, its your approach to me over the last number of games.

Don't take it personal. I just screw around with you sometimes but if it bugs you that bad I'll be nicer about it

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Town traveler / mafia drifter

sounds kind of synonymous, no? Like I said it could've just been a random comment but it stuck out to me on my skim the other morning. Beyond that I don't have much of a read because he hasn't said or done anything worth while 

OK thank you for explaining it out.

And I agree he hasnt, but he pretty much did the exact same thing in Demonology as Town!Pral tho so Im a little hesitant atp.

1 minute ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Don't take it personal. I just screw around with you sometimes but if it bugs you that bad I'll be nicer about it

Maybe Im reading too much into it.  It just seemed like after we had those back to back Town!AJ vs Minority Villa Zander and Town!Zander vs Scum!AJ battles things seemed to get a little more personal and the fun we had playing together seemed to dissipate.

I know Ive been wrong prolly more then my fair share, but I get frustrated when I think Im right and people belittle it because I also have been right enough times when nobody would believe me.

So if things are cool I love you and let's go back and do our normal thing ok boo?!?!!?!

• OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!
    OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!
    120 posts
  • Andrej The Giant
    Andrej The Giant
    64 posts
  • Krak
    Krak
    55 posts
  • The Crusher
    The Crusher
    51 posts
  • Jetscode1
    Jetscode1
    45 posts
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee
    43 posts
  • D P R
    D P R
    34 posts
  • Shad
    Shad
    34 posts
  • Nynaeve
    Nynaeve
    30 posts
  • Chrja
    Chrja
    29 posts
  • Leelou
    Leelou
    22 posts
  • Dicetosser
    Dicetosser
    14 posts
  • Spoot-Face
    Spoot-Face
    12 posts
  • JiF
    JiF
    11 posts
  • a_very_fat_raccoon
    a_very_fat_raccoon
    9 posts
  • Verbal
    Verbal
    9 posts
  • Pralaya
    Pralaya
    8 posts
  • Jetsfan80
    Jetsfan80
    7 posts
  • Lizard King
    Lizard King
    4 posts
  • Pac
    Pac
    1 post
  • Klecko73isGod
    Klecko73isGod
    1 post
  • Nolder
    Nolder
    1 post

1 minute ago, Krak said:

Yeah, weird right?

Honestly I don't really have any Pral meta but no one wants to follow me onto Dice and I'd rather leave chrj for another day.  Pral has been around but hasn't posted a thing of note.

Krak you explain to me what it is exactly about Dice thats bothering you?

Just now, Krak said:

I figured you would have seen my post about it on the reread but I'll dig it up I guess.

I think I did see one, I think it was about his approach to me then Chrja maybe

I responded saying Dice voting me out of the gate was completely Null for him and I agree with his suss on Chrja.

But ya if you could quote it again and touch on it, that would be great man.

18 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

@krak  hes as viable as anyone else D1

AJ so because JC is joking around, that's enuff to warrant a town read from someone who doesn't know him at all as far as I know of?

So this was his response to me asking if chrja is the viable lynch today.  Doesn't sound like someone who really cares who we lynch D1, especially since he hasn't really been hunting at all.  Pretty apathetic.

He also apes you on a couple things after voting you in the beginning like he always does.  The AJ explanation of chrja's JC read being one of them.  It's pretty lackadaisical imo.

20 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

his interactions on zander. particularly that unvote.  seemed like a "oh no one else is here I better get off!!!" reaction

This was his earlier response to why he's voting chrja and again, pretty thin reasoning.  I mean, that's a superficial read if I've ever seen one that's basically aping your OMGUS vote/interaction with chrja.  It's weird.  And creepy.

Maybe Im reading too much into it.  It just seemed like after we had those back to back Town!AJ vs Minority Villa Zander and Town!Zander vs Scum!AJ battles things seemed to get a little more personal and the fun we had playing together seemed to dissipate.

I know Ive been wrong prolly more then my fair share, but I get frustrated when I think Im right and people belittle it because I also have been right enough times when nobody would believe me.

So if things are cool I love you and let's go back and do our normal thing ok boo?!?!!?!

Those games were definitely tense sometimes. I think we are both just competitive and have big mouths and are stubborn so we butt heads sometimes but there's no hard feelings. If it seems like I'm being critical of you it's because I think you're good but could be even better if you were just able to rein it in some and not be such a force ITT all the time. If I come across as belittling or gruff than that's probably just my personality. Like that grumpy old war vet glaring from his porch lololol

we're cool though man. Hatchet buried

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

@D P R  Are we allowed to talk about our choices for where we go at Night ITT?

You can talk about whatever you like.

No screen shots or direct quotes from role PM's. Other than that, you can swing from the chandeliers. 

• Upvote 4

• OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!
    OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!
    120 posts
  • Andrej The Giant
    Andrej The Giant
    64 posts
  • Krak
    Krak
    55 posts
  • The Crusher
    The Crusher
    51 posts
  • Jetscode1
    Jetscode1
    45 posts
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee
    43 posts
  • D P R
    D P R
    34 posts
  • Shad
    Shad
    34 posts
  • Nynaeve
    Nynaeve
    30 posts
  • Chrja
    Chrja
    29 posts
  • Leelou
    Leelou
    22 posts
  • Dicetosser
    Dicetosser
    14 posts
  • Spoot-Face
    Spoot-Face
    12 posts
  • JiF
    JiF
    11 posts
  • a_very_fat_raccoon
    a_very_fat_raccoon
    9 posts
  • Verbal
    Verbal
    9 posts
  • Pralaya
    Pralaya
    8 posts
  • Jetsfan80
    Jetsfan80
    7 posts
  • Lizard King
    Lizard King
    4 posts
  • Pac
    Pac
    1 post
  • Klecko73isGod
    Klecko73isGod
    1 post
  • Nolder
    Nolder
    1 post

Yeah...that's a problem. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Krak said:

So this was his response to me asking if chrja is the viable lynch today.  Doesn't sound like someone who really cares who we lynch D1, especially since he hasn't really been hunting at all.  Pretty apathetic.

He also apes you on a couple things after voting you in the beginning like he always does.  The AJ explanation of chrja's JC read being one of them.  It's pretty lackadaisical imo.

This was his earlier response to why he's voting chrja and again, pretty thin reasoning.  I mean, that's a superficial read if I've ever seen one that's basically aping your OMGUS vote/interaction with chrja.  It's weird.  And creepy.

I disagree with this because of my read on Chrja but I dont hate your PoV on your approach/progression to him.

I have you as a slight Town lean atp.

@Mods

Pretty sure the VC is wrong btw.  I don't think Dice ever voted for chrja after he unvoted.

21 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

vote krak

21 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

you see what happens?

The mods SAY they want you to listen to them. But when you do????

They CRUSH you!!!

unvote

leaves sniffling with his belief system completely destroyed

21 hours ago, Kaylee said:

Current Vote Count

Chihuahua (3) - Zander, dice, Lee

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 to screw in a light bulb

@Zander

Which also goes to my point that even though after he voted me and then unvoted he never voted again for chrja even though his next post was to explain to me why he thought chrja was wolfy.

3 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Those games were definitely tense sometimes. I think we are both just competitive and have big mouths and are stubborn so we butt heads sometimes but there's no hard feelings. If it seems like I'm being critical of you it's because I think you're good but could be even better if you were just able to rein it in some and not be such a force ITT all the time. If I come across as belittling or gruff than that's probably just my personality. Like that grumpy old war vet glaring from his porch lololol

we're cool though man. Hatchet buried

Image result for funny hugs gif michael scott

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Yeah it was obviously a joke but I just meant he never put a vote up for chrja after he voted/unvoted me.

And he basically still kept saying that chrja was still his best pick after that, aping you and prodding aj.

Current Vote Count:

Zander ( 2 ) - Crusher, JC

Pral ( 2 ) - Lee, Krak

Chihuahua ( 1 ) - Zander

Gerb ( 1 ) - 80

Crush ( 1 ) - Chihuahua

80 ( 1 ) - Gerb

dice ( 1 ) - Krak

JiF ( 1 ) - AJ

With 19 players, it takes 10 to make a band.

*Deadline in 28.5 hours (SUNDAY 8:30 pm EST).

**Get yer reads lists ready to post immediately after the lynch.

Normal conversation may only resume until all reads lists are posted.

***Make your choices (Lady, Captain, Night Man) before the lynch, or no gifts for you.

11 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I thought women liked a big.....post count.....

Nope. Women love chocolate, flowers, gift cards and shoes. They look at post counts with cold, calculating stares that whisper of things best left unsaid.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Krak said:

Yeah, weird right?

Honestly I don't really have any Pral meta but no one wants to follow me onto Dice and I'd rather leave chrj for another day.  Pral has been around but hasn't posted a thing of note.

I've seen him say in the past before that he prefers to be caught up fully before posting so it could be something like that.