HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

I'd be happy to see what Chjra comes back with, but I still think we're better off going in a different direction today.

I don't know if this slowness is typical for the weekends on JN but it seems many of the home team players aren't doing much yet.

3 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I'd be happy to see what Chjra comes back with, but I still think we're better off going in a different direction today.

I don't know if this slowness is typical for the weekends on JN but it seems many of the home team players aren't doing much yet.

JN games are overall not nearly as high activity as DM ones.

Weekends are slow everywhere just about for Mafia, here is no exception.

This extra day will hopefully get all the low/non posters a chance to get involved more.

5 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Fingers crossed then.

Conference championship games are tmrw though, so GLGL.

I'm sure all the homers here will be cheering on Brady ;)

Im predicting a AJ lynch today for some reason....

hey AJ try typing the word P atriots with no spaces here and see what happens when you post imo.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Pralaya said:

Sorry guys. Weekends are tough for me and there seems to be a lot of content in the last day or so.

Will take time to get through them

Ill hold out posting, well Ill post very little tonight to give everyone a chance but Id really like to hear your thoughts as people are starting to put some votes down on you.

6 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Don't get his vote on you but his activity is already more than last game so that's something

dunno if it's an alignment or forum thing though

He was more than capable of putting out as a Survivor in a game where it was fairly obvious there was little or no village.  /shrug  I'm not a Crusher expert but I suspect his showing in Demonology was more a consequence of volume.  I think it's fairly null.

6 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I dont think Ive seen JiF's Scum game iirc.

His activity level tho is nowhere's near on par with his Town game so that's a little alarming to me.

I would have pushed to lynch him in Demonology if he hadn't been my mason partner but red is yeah.

5 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

He's not a new player tho, hence why I asked him about his experience.

And as far as going balls out on a new form as SCum, like I said go back and check out my Scum game on MU.

Some players just have bigger balls then others and I dont think the not wanting to be noticed doesnt apply to everyone.

Believer did it on DM.  Bop did it on DM.  I was pretty sure chrja himself did it in the hydra game and I just checked to confirm.  It seems like a MU site culture thing when you come into foreign environments to reaction test the **** out of people to establish a baseline.  Can it be faked?  Sure, but no one is looking for stupid meta like that because Shad doesn't exist so it's almost always a safer play to use your ignorance as cover to tow the middle of the line.

I guess that's everything.

Crusher's reverse on me makes me a little nervous because I'm not sure what about the misunderstanding justified a full swap from scum lean to town lean, but I think stuff like that factored into my bad case on him in Overwatch, so I'd rather just sit on it for now.

I can't pretend I have scum reads and JN isn't an environment where I'm ever going to have a ton of town reads on D1 either.  That's not a bad thing.  I like this atmosphere and I like the leverage it gives me to toy with my own meta.  But here's the best I can give you atp:

I wouldn't lynch Pral or Verb because i have no compelling reason to think they're scum and reasonably high hopes of being able to read them later.

I want to pretend I'll be able to read Leelou Raccoon and Nolder later but who knows.

Crush and JiF I'm really just curious about seeing if I can figure out a consistent means to read them because I've played with both of them a few times and have some basic meta in mind.  No clue if it really applies; in an all's null environment I'd keep them around for yucks to see where it goes.

Halli I'm not lynching D1 because she's a sweetheart.  I'll probably be convinced she's a wolf when she starts posting whatever her alignment is.

80 Spoot and Pac can die.

41 minutes ago, Shad said:

Believer did it on DM.  Bop did it on DM.  I was pretty sure chrja himself did it in the hydra game and I just checked to confirm.  It seems like a MU site culture thing when you come into foreign environments to reaction test the **** out of people to establish a baseline.  Can it be faked?  Sure, but no one is looking for stupid meta like that because Shad doesn't exist so it's almost always a safer play to use your ignorance as cover to tow the middle of the line.

Makes me want to vote Shad.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shad said:

Who was Chrja?

The link was to our Minority Villa Chat.

1 hour ago, Shad said:

Would be nice if he'd actually shown back up to the game since then but he's not one of my D1 options.

FYI- If he dont show back up, Im gonna really push that lynch hard.

58 minutes ago, Shad said:

could be town:

1. Zander
6. Andrej
10. JC
13. Chrja
15. Krak
16. dice

all of these people are probably scum:

2. Lee
3. 80
4. Verb
7. Crusher
8. JiF
9. raccoon
11. Nolder
12. Lizard
14. Pral
17. Spoot
18. Pac
19. Hallia

How strong is your Town lean on AJ Shad?