HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

22 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Town traveler / mafia drifter

sounds kind of synonymous, no? Like I said it could've just been a random comment but it stuck out to me on my skim the other morning. Beyond that I don't have much of a read because he hasn't said or done anything worth while 

I don't know what to say to this, lol

58 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

I keep checking this thread and every time I find I don't have something to add.

We'd be lucky to get 10 people to all agree on a lynch at this point and no matter who it is they're getting blind lynched.

good fun 

Ya I agree with this.

Consolidation is gonna be hard with everyone being either all over the place or inactive.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Spooty spooty sweet pumpkin pie. Nicest sweetest most gentle soul who plays mafia. Has not played forever do to new job, surgically corrected shoulder and falling madly in love with the checkout girl at the local grocery store. His inactivity bothers me the most. Because he has not played for mentioned reasons... so I'm figuring since he signed up, said he wanted to play when I mentioned early I didn't think he was in he could be lurking scum. Still pretty New to the game and last time I played with him as town  he was making a good effort to contribute. Of the three driftwood players I sadly think he would be most likely to be scum. 

So lynch PAC because he has Zero value, relatively unpleasant and sucks at this game. Probably wait on info from 80. Lynch Spooty pie if you hate puppies. Yet, of the three lynching sweet Spoot makes slightly more sense. 

Hope that helps.

51 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Read my post above. That and another point I made. Yet, chances of getting majority on anyone contributing day 1 is probably not happening. I'm good for Zander and Leelou. Probably not happening. I could do Lizzie or Smoot if we are doing less active players.  For the sake of progress through competing trains. 

unvote: vote Lizzie

I know LK wasnt one of the 3 from the 2nd post but it feels a bit strange to me that your vote lands on LK and not Spoot tho.

Also the fact you didnt wanna vote Pac is prolly the most alarming of all....lololololol...but still kinda serious.

23 minutes ago, Shad said:

Speak for yourself.  I had him wolfy in mason QT from D1 and I never really backed off from him being non-town.  I assumed 3P after a while because he was lynching wolves.

Not saying that makes him town here, but he does have tells that I expect will surface eventually if he's scum.  I just have to be more diligent about pushing them rather than making a passive note of it if I see it.

Ya I called him and Darthe out as Scum on D1 then got got NK'd N1....sadface.gif

Pral ( 2 ) - Lee, Krak

Spoot ( 2 ) - JC, raccoon

Chihuahua ( 2 ) - Zander, dice

Gerb ( 1 ) - 80

Crush ( 1 ) - Chihuahua

80 ( 1 ) - Gerb

JiF ( 1 ) - AJ

Pac ( 1 ) - Shad

Lizzie ( 1 ) - Crusher

dice ( 1 ) - Pral

With 19 players, it takes 10 to make a band.

*Deadline in 7 hours (SUNDAY 8:30 pm EST).

**Get yer reads lists ready to post immediately after the lynch.

Normal conversation may only resume until all reads lists are posted.

***Make your choices (Lady, Captain, Night Man) before the lynch, or no gifts for you.

9 minutes ago, Pralaya said:

Lee - Lee voting me on D1 for inactive play is a common occurence. At this point, I am insensitive to that. Because I am on the thread doesn't mean I am caught up. Don't like to give reads before that. Still, at this point, her voting me looks good for her and I think she is town because of it.

Last two games I played with Leelou she dropped a D1 vote on me for ~the same garbage reason and insisted it was serious.  She was scum in the first and town in the second.

So I'm not really willing to call a cheap D1 vote from her a scummy copout at this point; I'd rather just judge how her game ramps up further along.  But I don't really understand how someone derives a town read from that sort of play?

14 minutes ago, Pralaya said:

Zander -  He is quite stuck to Chrja since the beginning of the game which is somewhat unlike him. I know him to be quite volatile with his reads and likes to explore with votes. I don't seem to see that in this game so far. 

dice - Has seemed quite playful and his initial joke votes seems forced. He did try to defend that to krak but his points looking a bit weak.

So, I believe there is likely a bunch of scum in the inactive/no meta list. I have no idea where to go in that list. Of the remaining the only people pinging for me are zander/dice. 

Not at all willing to lynch - Crusher/Shad/Andrej/Krak.

You me volatile like me voting someone then getting mad when people imply im dumb or my case is stupid and me freaking out about it....ya that hasnt happened at all this game...and can you show me a game where I throw my vote around?  Especially on D1 Pral?!?!?!!?

17 minutes ago, Pralaya said:

Ok, managed to catch up. Phew.

So, a bunch of people inactive or who I don't know meta. Without vote patterns/flips it is near impossible to figure them out for now

JiF (Is this NotBoB?)
raccoon
Lizard
Spoot
Pac
Hallia
Nolder
Verb
JC
Chrja

Chrja - seems town for me because as I said before, i don't see scum doing such bold moves. However, him disappearing isn't exactly a good look. I don't think I would vote him today anyway.

Crusher -  He is quite different to his play in Demonology in DM. he is more active, has good reads on people and trying to lead. Sounds townish. 

Lee - Lee voting me on D1 for inactive play is a common occurence. At this point, I am insensitive to that. Because I am on the thread doesn't mean I am caught up. Don't like to give reads before that. Still, at this point, her voting me looks good for her and I think she is town because of it.

Shad - Has seemed town so far. Nothing that stands out.

Krak - More active than I have seen him. But, has similar reads as mine, except for his vote on me, lol. Might be town.

Andrej - I like his back and forth with zander and he seems genuine in the conversation. Leaning town

Zander -  He is quite stuck to Chrja since the beginning of the game which is somewhat unlike him. I know him to be quite volatile with his reads and likes to explore with votes. I don't seem to see that in this game so far. 

dice - Has seemed quite playful and his initial joke votes seems forced. He did try to defend that to krak but his points looking a bit weak.

So, I believe there is likely a bunch of scum in the inactive/no meta list. I have no idea where to go in that list. Of the remaining the only people pinging for me are zander/dice. 

Not at all willing to lynch - Crusher/Shad/Andrej/Krak.

Jetscode is notbob. Jif is sexy and also Boo Boo at JN. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Pralaya said:

vote dice

I would be going to sleep in another hour or so. So, I have some time to look at any responses by then. 

Deadline is during sleep time. I won't be on at the time. 

Meh I dont like this sheeping Krak stuff from Pral for his reasoning on voting Dice.

But tbh Ive been expecting to see some more from Dice after his opening which wasnt too bad.

And I know Pral's penchant to Bus....

FML

4 minutes ago, Shad said:

My boys will be actively whooping Tom Brady's ass at EoD so don't expect me to be around much/at all.

Got a lot to do in the meantime but I'll try to check in once or twice before then.

Shad stick around for a few more mins please?

Im almost caught up and would like to chat a bit if you can bro.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

You me volatile like me voting someone then getting mad when people imply im dumb or my case is stupid and me freaking out about it....ya that hasnt happened at all this game...and can you show me a game where I throw my vote around?  Especially on D1 Pral?!?!?!!?

I don't hate that take on you tbh.  You were a lot more singularly focused at the start of this game than usual.  I briefly wanted to lynch you for something like this in Overwatch and if that had been all you'd done today I might have wanted to lynch you for it here too.  I saw the sort of reactionary branching out that I was looking for as a more indicative tell in your approach to AJ/Crush.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Shad stick around for a few more mins please?

Im almost caught up and would like to chat a bit if you can bro.

My wife will kick my ass if she knows I'm still online right now.  <_ <

I'll check back in later though.

40 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Didnt like the train on the new fella at all. Leelou tends to take low hanging fruit here as scum. More of a gut call and I have a very impressive gut. 

I saw her vote as the opposite but interesting meta take

Like again irt Chrja:

I mean I have the advantage of knowing for certain Im Town but again, I know that Scum sometimes have a tendency to follow me onto an ML when Im Town and tunneling incorrectly on a Townie and no matter what it at least tends to pick up some traction.  Here its being met with a lot of disagreement and next to 0 traction.  If he was a Towny dont you think this would have gained at least some more traction?

This not an exact science type thing but along with all the other things Ive mentioned and the fact its been more then the 24 hours he said he'd be out for and the fact he was online last night and reading the thread and still nothing is just making me really think he's Scum.

9 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Ya I agree with this.

Consolidation is gonna be hard with everyone being either all over the place or inactive.

I know LK wasnt one of the 3 from the 2nd post but it feels a bit strange to me that your vote lands on LK and not Spoot tho.

Also the fact you didnt wanna vote Pac is prolly the most alarming of all....lololololol...but still kinda serious.

First off it should be obvious I was referring to the three people the op was willing to lynch. Im voting Lizzie because next to Spoot he is another driftwood player that I'm not feeling good about. I voted him straight out of the gate in joke phase, made a comment about him being teh one and got little or no response. I know he will engage and soap box a bit as town.

Use to be incoherent babble but last game at town he contributed and contributed well. Dude literally had the mafua goodness goodness light go on in his Lizard brain for the first time that game. Should be excited to play now. Not even trying this game. Good a chance as Spoot to be drifting scum. 

Also, I'm the big fat jiggly Daddy here so if I just voted Spoot who had a little steam everyone would jump on. Room for everyone on my big belly. So big, so soft, so comfy. I'm good at mafia so decided competing trains is a better bet as of now. 

Let me know if I can be any assistance in the future. 

23 minutes ago, Pralaya said:

I don't know what to say to this, lol

Sometimes weird stuff sticks out to me. I know what the comment was about in context but after DPR's last game the idea of related but opposite roles got the wheels turning.

* Official JN Moderator notice*

Our beloved owner of this site just dropped is yearly "sup mafia players" Thread. Would like everyone to go say hi and share with him anything he can do to make things better here for mafia. Maxman is a great dude and very generous lover. Go say hi and share your concerns with site performance as it pertains to mafia. Everyone please at least say hi. If you don't go I will eat you next time you complain about the site. 

Thanks obesely yours,

Cruslove 

• Upvote 2

@OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! No strong reads yet. I've been really slow getting into this game and figuring out what's going on.

@The Crusher I love you, but I'm Town.

7 hours ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Spoot ain't looking good.

How so?

1 hour ago, Andrej The Giant said:

So spoot is the lynch target for just posting fluff?

That's typically what I do. I'm usually one of the last--or the last--to get serious. This game has been even worse, though, as it's been awhile and there are a lot of new people, whom are the only ones being active. It's got me confused.

24 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Volatile, as in, you like to change your reads often and vote at various people. That is the thing that I see missing in this game.

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

First off it should be obvious I was referring to the three people the op was willing to lynch. Im voting Lizzie because next to Spoot he is another driftwood player that I'm not feeling good about. I voted him straight out of the gate in joke phase, made a comment about him being teh one and got little or no response. I know he will engage and soap box a bit as town.

Use to be incoherent babble but last game at town he contributed and contributed well. Dude literally had the mafua goodness goodness light go on in his Lizard brain for the first time that game. Should be excited to play now. Not even trying this game. Good a chance as Spoot to be drifting scum. 

Also, I'm the big fat jiggly Daddy here so if I just voted Spoot who had a little steam everyone would jump on. Room for everyone on my big belly. So big, so soft, so comfy. I'm good at mafia so decided competing trains is a better bet as of now. 

Let me know if I can be any assistance in the future. 

Like they did when you voted me?!?!!?!

I know he wasnt in your 3 as i mentioned in the post.  It was just something I noticed.

32 minutes ago, D P R said:

Pral ( 3 ) - Lee, Krak, dice

Spoot ( 2 ) - JC, raccoon

Chihuahua ( 1 ) - Zander

Gerb ( 1 ) - 80

Crush ( 1 ) - Chihuahua

80 ( 1 ) - Gerb

JiF ( 1 ) - AJ

Pac ( 1 ) - Shad

Lizzie ( 1 ) - Crusher

With 19 players, it takes 10 to make a band.

*Deadline in 7 hours (SUNDAY 8:30 pm EST).

**Get yer reads lists ready to post immediately after the lynch.

Normal conversation may only resume until all reads lists are posted.

***Make your choices (Lady, Captain, Night Man) before the lynch, or no gifts for you.

The other way, lol

3 minutes ago, Pralaya said:

Volatile, as in, you like to change your reads often and vote at various people. That is the thing that I see missing in this game.

I will change my reads when I have seen something to make me change them.

He still hasnt posted anything since then even tho he's been in here reading the thread.

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

@OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! No strong reads yet. I've been really slow getting into this game and figuring out what's going on.

@The Crusher I love you, but I'm Town.

How so?

That's typically what I do. I'm usually one of the last--or the last--to get serious. This game has been even worse, though, as it's been awhile and there are a lot of new people, whom are the only ones being active. It's got me confused.

Love you too spootySpooty

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Exactly my point.  Your voting voting pattern is atrocious.  Care to explain?

Because I only drop a vote on someone when I feel there is sufficient evidence, or to keep from going no-lynch. I ain't the only one to not throw down a vote--and some of the votes aren't even serious--why single me out?

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Because I only drop a vote on someone when I feel there is sufficient evidence, or to keep from going no-lynch. I ain't the only one to not throw down a vote--and some of the votes aren't even serious--why single me out?

Asking all JNers with exp playing with Spoot:  Is this the truth?

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Well we have a deadline, the conference championships are on so most will bail from the thread soon, and your reticence to accuse/vote/lynch is just another attempt to avoid engagements.  Make do with what you have cause surely as it is day here in Texas I will vote you till you make a case.