HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

7 minutes ago, Shad said:

But you should have no idea what he's referring to with Hermes here?

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I didn't, I just meant I was leaning towards voting Chrja.

3 minutes ago, Shad said:

meh Unvote Vote: Spoot

Ya ummmm Shad that's not what I got from that post man, dislike this snap vote for weak reasons coming from you.

Am I forgetting missing where you sussed him for other stuffs?!?!!?

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Why is Dice's lack of effort more bothersome then others iyo?

Partly because he's been around without saying much or putting forth much effort - same reason someone said Spoot looked back.  Partly meta - I've played with Dice and this isn't like his normal town game I remember.

I don't like how he's just pushed on chrja and just about no game interactions with others except me.  

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Did you play in the demonology game?  How do you understand the context in which the comment was made?

Like you and Shad cant seriously believe Spoot as EITHER alignment would use the Hermes thing in a game he didnt play in, on a site he dont play on as a reason for voting someone, like seriously?!?!?!?

6 minutes ago, Shad said:

Had a lot to say about having nothing to say, only real game related substance was to toss a vote where the vibe of the thread said the lynch was already headed.  I don't see where this idea of a really ballsy wolf willing to butt heads out the gate jives with the idea that chrja's afraid to post in the thread because he's scum.  If anything his early play makes me think his absence is even more null because he's obviously not a coward if he's a wolf.

The vibe of the thread is saying Chrja's gonna get lynched?!?!!?!?  Or am I missing what youre saying there?

For the bold, Wolves can be ballsy and TRY something, if it works they look good, if it backfires then well thats a different story imo.

Just now, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Like you and Shad cant seriously believe Spoot as EITHER alignment would use the Hermes thing in a game he didnt play in, on a site he dont play on as a reason for voting someone, like seriously?!?!?!?

whatevs...he earned pressure for having zero reads...other than searching for any argument he can latch onto...go ahead...read his past posts where he states his preferred hunting method is to way for the best argument near deadline...now he appears to agree to comment not on something that happened this game but something that happened in a game, in which he didn't play, he knew not the players...I get it...he walked it backed later...but to say my gut read on him as scum is somehow incredulous to you, well...go suck a bag of dicks.

I think wolves like to pick a couple random points to agree with to justify their own vote and sometimes they don't all add up to a coherent thought process.

Or he just failed to clarify his thoughts, but I would wager if he's scum he wasn't really thinking in the first place.

3 minutes ago, Krak said:

fos Shad and JC for that Spoot/Hermes comment

You can join in with Zander...his play was scummy...not even trying to make reads...to just going with the latest argument from the town.  good luck with that...if you want more of that type of play...keep rewarding it.

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

/dies

sadface.gif

no dying!!!!

unless youre a Wolf then please die!!!!

lolololololol

4 minutes ago, Krak said:

Partly because he's been around without saying much or putting forth much effort - same reason someone said Spoot looked back.  Partly meta - I've played with Dice and this isn't like his normal town game I remember.

I don't like how he's just pushed on chrja and just about no game interactions with others except me.  

Dice tunneling on 1 player is not a Scum tell for him.  At worst Id say its null.

Im not yet convinced by any means Dice is Town, but the reasons youre sussing him for arent necessarily Scummy for him imo.

The vibe of the thread is saying Chrja's gonna get lynched?!?!!?!?  Or am I missing what youre saying there?

You think differently?  We're getting close to EoD, a lot of people won't be around and will just pop in to secure a majority lynch, attention was trending onto chrja, who isn't here.
  That makes him the most likely lynch as of when Spoo voted.

1 minute ago, Shad said:

Dice tunneling on 1 player is not a Scum tell for him.  At worst Id say its null.

Im not yet convinced by any means Dice is Town, but the reasons youre sussing him for arent necessarily Scummy for him imo.

Yeah but I don't see it as tunneling as much as just not playing.  It's a thin excuse and the whole "waiting to hear back from you" argument is super thin 33 pages in - especially close to deadline.

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

whatevs...he earned pressure for having zero reads...other than searching for any argument he can latch onto...go ahead...read his past posts where he states his preferred hunting method is to way for the best argument near deadline...now he appears to agree to comment not on something that happened this game but something that happened in a game, in which he didn't play, he knew not the players...I get it...he walked it backed later...but to say my gut read on him as scum is somehow incredulous to you, well...go suck a bag of dicks.

Im saying it looks like youre trying to justify/build your read on him for a very weak reason imo.

I know youve been sussing him so it dont look as bad for you as it does for Shad but I still dont like it.

6 minutes ago, Shad said:

I think wolves like to pick a couple random points to agree with to justify their own vote and sometimes they don't all add up to a coherent thought process.

Or he just failed to clarify his thoughts, but I would wager if he's scum he wasn't really thinking in the first place.

Again Ill have to disagree, I think Wolves would be thinking AND much more conscientious about who they push, vote and their reasons for doing so imo. 

5 minutes ago, Krak said:

Yeah but I don't see it as tunneling as much as just not playing.  It's a thin excuse and the whole "waiting to hear back from you" argument is super thin 33 pages in - especially close to deadline.

I mean like his singular focus on like 1 player is Null at worst for Dice.

8 minutes ago, Shad said:

You think differently?  We're getting close to EoD, a lot of people won't be around and will just pop in to secure a majority lynch, attention was trending onto chrja, who isn't here.
  That makes him the most likely lynch as of when Spoo voted.

Meh, I mean he's in contention so Ill give you that but I dont think its as set in stone as your comment made me think it was.

I mean like his singular focus on like 1 player is Null at worst for Dice.

Ugh I'm not trying to tunnel Dice which is what's happening in thread bc of a couple factors.  We're gonna agree to disagree on this I guess.

I realize Dice won't be the lynch today, that's fine.  Hopefully he'll clear his slot up D2.

vote: chjra

because at this point him not showing up doesn't look good and Spoot's play hasn't been great but his play toward EOD1 reads more "scrambling townie doesn't want to be lynched D1" than scum to me atm.

I'm going to step away for the moment and be back in a bit.

Again Ill have to disagree, I think Wolves would be thinking AND much more conscientious about who they push, vote and their reasons for doing so imo. 

because there aren't lazy scum in pretty much every game ever

/shrug

I really don't care.  I voted him because he was actively inactive most of the phase and then chucked a vote on an easy wagon for reasons I don't think add up.  If I was dead convinced he was scum I'd be pestering everyone to join me.  You don't like it because you've been dead convinced chrja's scum since like page 4.