HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

5 minutes ago, Shad said:

because there aren't lazy scum in pretty much every game ever

/shrug

I really don't care.  I voted him because he was actively inactive most of the phase and then chucked a vote on an easy wagon for reasons I don't think add up.  If I was dead convinced he was scum I'd be pestering everyone to join me.  You don't like it because you've been dead convinced chrja's scum since like page 4.

Im not dead convinced but I do feel pretty good about it.  Ive been waiting for him to respond with anything and he's been ITT nd still nothing so ya nothing to make me change my mind on him.

Lazy dont mean not thinking imo.

7 minutes ago, Shad said:

I'm not terribly keen on saying where I'm going until we have a better idea of what all it entails.

Fair enough

I just thought we could Tarmon Gaiden it up and that would help me solidify a read on you one way or the other.

3 minutes ago, Shad said:

Not as concerned as I'd be if she popped in four times to say absolutely nothing.

3 minutes ago, Shad said:

Well I guess she knows the game started then.

supersadface.gif

12 minutes ago, Krak said:

Ugh I'm not trying to tunnel Dice which is what's happening in thread bc of a couple factors.  We're gonna agree to disagree on this I guess.

I realize Dice won't be the lynch today, that's fine.  Hopefully he'll clear his slot up D2.

vote: chjra

because at this point him not showing up doesn't look good and Spoot's play hasn't been great but his play toward EOD1 reads more "scrambling townie doesn't want to be lynched D1" than scum to me atm.

I'm going to step away for the moment and be back in a bit.

I think Chrja's flip will be the most helpful/telling for reads on others imo.

20 minutes ago, Shad said:

because there aren't lazy scum in pretty much every game ever

/shrug

I really don't care.  I voted him because he was actively inactive most of the phase and then chucked a vote on an easy wagon for reasons I don't think add up.  If I was dead convinced he was scum I'd be pestering everyone to join me.  You don't like it because you've been dead convinced chrja's scum since like page 4.

Well, I didn't chuck a vote on him out of the blue. I had just started re-reading and finally felt good enough about that vote.

And Tiink you literally watched me sheep your scum team onto Kat in Overwatch because I didn't give two sh*ts who we lynched D1 as long as it wasn't one of my top town reads, and I actually try hard on DM.  I kind of feel like you should be aware that I take a passive hand on the D1 lynch if I don't have a strong suspect.

45 minutes ago, Shad said:

lol Green Bay

Shuddup!

40 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I mean like his singular focus on like 1 player is Null at worst for Dice.

actually im focussed on two people  Tink is the other.

35 minutes ago, Krak said:

Ugh I'm not trying to tunnel Dice which is what's happening in thread bc of a couple factors.  We're gonna agree to disagree on this I guess.

I realize Dice won't be the lynch today, that's fine.  Hopefully he'll clear his slot up D2.

vote: chjra

because at this point him not showing up doesn't look good and Spoot's play hasn't been great but his play toward EOD1 reads more "scrambling townie doesn't want to be lynched D1" than scum to me atm.

I'm going to step away for the moment and be back in a bit.

so your sus of me but voting the person im pushing? wha?

I doing this in case my nets **** up again.  Obv this can change and Ill have better feels once we get a lynch and see the flip.  Far too many inactives and nulls for my liking but kinda where Im at atp.

Players:

2. Lee- Null-  Ive seen her play loose like this as Town before but its something that can be easily faked imo

3. 80- Null-- I dont know what to make of his lack of care and completely inactivity.  He was elite in the game I played with him as Scum but Im dont really recall much or anything from his Town game or if I even played with him as Town.

4. Verb- Null- Not nearly enough content to formulate a read on him, and most of this game as been on the weekend.

5. Shad- Null to Very slight Town*-  Felt ok but his early game, his activity level is good but not passed the "there's no way Scum!Shad posts this much. * is because I really dislike his reasoning/vote on Spoot.  Yet to see manic Shad which is Town!Shad imo yet tho.

6. Andrej- Null- I dont trust AJ but thats because he's a really good player.  He's been engaged and commenting on a lot of different people/topics and issues which is a good look imo.  Im not a fan of his defense/read of Chrja but disagreeing with me isnt Scummy in itself.  Once I see a flip I should feel better about a read on him D2

7. Crusher- Null to Slight Scum- Dont like his vote/reasoning for voting me.  Dont like the fact he doesnt seem to be taking into consideration others who read me well's take on me. Activity level is good but like I mentioned he's fooled me as Scum before.

8. JiF- Null to slight Scum- JiF was a Boss and super engaged as Town in his game on DM, here is not so much... He's checked the thread and still nothing.

9. raccoon- Null- Slight Town- I ******* never trust this day increasing Scummy SOAB.  We've seen eye to eye on some stuff and even things I dont necessarily agree with havent been bad or seemed like a push to me....I still dont trust the Raccoon tho...

10. JC- Null-  Like his opening, he's been engaged and active, dont like his Hermes/Spoot reasoning but its not as bad looking considering he sussed Spoot beforehand.

11. Nolder- Null- I forget sometimes he's even in the ******* game.  The only post of his I remember was that he said he'd be back in 24 hours which he hasnt been iirc.

12. Lizard- Null- No real game content at all.  Ive seen his Town game once iirc but not his Scum game.  In his Town game tho he was very active and engaged and as Crusher puts it he was livid lizzie...lolololol

13. Chrja- Scum- I think Ive touched on this enough.

14. Pral- Null-  He's been pretty active for Pral.  He's someone I need a little more time on to feel really comfortable reading either way.

15. Krak- Slight Town- I have no idea what his Scum game looks like but dude's been posting his thoughts and commenting on a broad spectrum of things.  I dont agree with his Dice read atp but it doesnt fell like a Scum push tho. But the fact he's voting his Scum reads Scum read is a little strange to me.

16. dice- Null- I havent seen anything from Dice he hasnt/couldnt do as either alignment.

17. Spoot- Hasnt done anything to ping me yet but I also dont have any Meta to form a baseline read off of of.

18. Pac- Null- No game content to make a read from.

19. Hallia- Null- Slight Scum-  Hasnt posted anything....supersadface.gif

Really need a flip to start to putting the pieces together and this may change drastically but like I said kinda where Im at now. and I wanted to post it in case my nets go out again.

34 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

Huge FOS. Never seen you care so little.

Wouldnt say its a HUGE issue but its something.  Its d1, Id still expect Shd to care a little more but this in itself isnt a major thing.  Now if this persists into D2 and beyond then its def something to circle back to imo.

27 minutes ago, Shad said:

And Tiink you literally watched me sheep your scum team onto Kat in Overwatch because I didn't give two sh*ts who we lynched D1 as long as it wasn't one of my top town reads, and I actually try hard on DM.  I kind of feel like you should be aware that I take a passive hand on the D1 lynch if I don't have a strong suspect.

I agree with this except I have 1 issue...you dont normally vote if you dont feel strongly on a suspect D1.

33 minutes ago, Shad said:

I'm just gonna disagree with this. I haven't ever seen you play as scum so I don't think I should have such a whole view on your playstyle. I'm going to stick to calling things that are regularly scummy as scummy for now but we'll see what happens. As for you trying hard on DM vs not here, well this is my first time on this site too so not sure how to respond to that. The vote on Spoot was throwaway and it sounds like you're admitting as much.

I'm going to post mine too and hopefully it's fine since deadline is at 1.30 am for me and I've gotta be up at 6. I'll check back in the morning and repost if it isn't.

1. Zander - Usually plays this way. I can see some analysis in his posts and so I’m fine with him.

2. Lee - Nothing really to say.

3. 80 - Nothing really to say.

4. Verb - Nothing really to say.

5. Shad - Vocal but less volume which is worth nothing, could chalk it up to being less familiar with the meta of players here which is usually what he carries quite heavily on Day 1. Dislike his vote and seems much more cavalier here than I’ve seen him before. Dif site dif style? 

6. Andrej - Always plays this way. Can't remember a town game. Think only ever played with him when scum. 

7. Crusher - Like his play. Town.

8. JiF - Nothing really to say

9. raccoon

10. JC - Always has a strong push, not the type to back down. I’d wager town if I had to right now.

11. Nolder - Nothing really to say.

12. Lizard - Nothing really to say.

13. Chrja - 

14. Pral - Low volume but surprisingly been posting more than I ever remember him posting on D1. Posts seem less insightful than normal but fair enough there’s not much to talk about that hasn’t already been discussed and it’s D1.

15. Krak - Feeling alright about him. 

16. dice - Slightly disjointed posting. Could be scum.

17. Spoot - I feel like he’d be posting less right now if he’s scum. A less experienced player probably just shies away and hopes for someone else to get lynched when there’s no obvious trains. He’d only had two votes and came out to play so I feel better about him.

18. Pac - Nothing really to say.

19. Hallia - Nothing really to say.

If manic!Shad ever shows up to JN mod kill me instantly please.  :P

I've been signing up for games on this site to get away from exactly that and I'm willing to accept the tradeoff that I'll be a slightly harder read for it.

If youre a Villager are you willing to risk your never been ML'd streak on it tho...

True.  I'm not terribly keen on the chrja wagon.

Yeah I know youre not, and youve havent been since the beginning of the game.  I not sure why you feel SO strongly on a player you have little to no Meta on tho.

14 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

I'm just gonna disagree with this. I haven't ever seen you play as scum so I don't think I should have such a whole view on your playstyle. I'm going to stick to calling things that are regularly scummy as scummy for now but we'll see what happens. As for you trying hard on DM vs not here, well this is my first time on this site too so not sure how to respond to that. The vote on Spoot was throwaway and it sounds like you're admitting as much.

Even as recently as Demonology my wtl on Snow prior to his claim was something like "I don't read him well so /shrug why not".  I know you have seen this repeatedly.

You've been pretty vocal about hating my vote on Spoot but you've yet to say what's bad about it and it's not like he's super high in your town pool.

Ball's in your court mate.

As for effort level, I've still been more involved than most of this sh*t show.  Want more?  Kindly eat a dick.  :)

3 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Yeah I know youre not, and youve havent been since the beginning of the game.  I not sure why you feel SO strongly on a player you have little to no Meta on tho.

I think it's funny that you think I have inordinate conviction and Tiink thinks I'm apathetic.  It can't be both.

I thought chrja was villagery at the start of the game and he hasn't posted since, ergo I have no desire to lynch him.  Does that make him a villager?  How the hell should I know?  Does it make me more interested in lynching someone else?  Uh yeah.

4 minutes ago, Shad said:

Even as recently as Demonology my wtl on Snow prior to his claim was something like "I don't read him well so /shrug why not".  I know you have seen this repeatedly.

You've been pretty vocal about hating my vote on Spoot but you've yet to say what's bad about it and it's not like he's super high in your town pool.

Ball's in your court mate.

As for effort level, I've still been more involved than most of this sh*t show.  Want more?  Kindly eat a dick.  :)

Not sure why the ball's in my court I've already said why. He's not super high but your vote was out of character and noticeably so. Saying "I know you've seen this multiple times" just reads pretty silly to me as if I'm expected to recall specific posts of yours in games weeks or months apart. I see your demeanour during the game I'm not looking for you to say specific things.

People seem to look for arguments here over conversations. It feels like I'm at the gym and everyone is noticeably insecure but trying to appear as if they don't give a sh*t about anyone else. 

3 minutes ago, a_very_fat_raccoon said:

People seem to look for arguments here over conversations. It feels like I'm at the gym and everyone is noticeably insecure but trying to appear as if they don't give a sh*t about anyone else. 

lol, that was pretty much my first take on this place, but I like it